f o r t y s e v e n

Harry's POV
(June 15)

For the past two months I have felt like someone is watching me, or is right behind me. I don't know why, but it is beginning to drive me crazy. But on a happier note, me and Rose started to plan the wedding, which won't be for multiple months because we want to cherish the moments with the baby when she is so young and not stress about a wedding. Speaking of Rose she is currently in the meeting with me, along with four rowdy boys.

"Woah! It just kicked my hand!" Liam excitedly exclaims and I chuckle. This was supposed to be a meeting but like always we got distracted. This is Roses first day back in my office in awhile, after the Braxton Hicks scare the doctor told her she needs to take it easy for a bit. Rose hated that but I agreed with Dr.Napp. She is know at my office in a black tight dress and some sandals.

The baby is moving and kicking so you can see it through the tight material, the boys all looking in awe

The baby is moving and kicking so you can see it through the tight material, the boys all looking in awe. They all have there hands on her stomach making me mad...and a little jealous. Rose smiles down at them and she tells them facts about our little princess. Nobody knows the gender except us two, not even mum, and that has been so hard to not tell her. She was at the house for a couple days about a week ago and I almost slipped up multiple times. I know Rose almost told Danny when he came over once. But nobody knows still.

"Boys, we need to finish this." We were currently attempting to plan a party for our charity "Hope." We raise money for people who can't afford there hospital bills, so we help pay them. We started it when my father was struggling paying the bills for his treatments, and when the business really took off I wanted to help people with the stress it causes, and the boys all wanted to join in and support the cause. We have multiple charities but this one hits home the most, so every year we have a party where a bunch of rich snooty people come and donate a large sum of money to make themselves look good, but we are not complaining because the money we get obviously helps a ton.

They all look at me and snap back into reality making Rose giggle. They all shuffle back to there seats and sit down, once they sit I stand back up from leaning over the table, my hands coming back to my side instead of pressing them against the table to support my weight. We begin to plan more about the party, Rose chiming in and making good suggestions. Finally we finish and we all head out for lunch. We go to an Italian place and go back to our private section. We sit and Rose is on my right and Liam on my left.

We order and the conversation picks up, they pester us about the gender and they all pester me, Rose and newly engaged Zane about our weddings. Our food arrives and I dig into my pasta, Rose eating her Alfredo. I move my hand and encase her small one in my large one, the softness of her skin clashing with the rough skin on my hands. I lift them and kiss her ring clad finger. The conversation dies down a little since we are all eating, but jokes are still being thrown here and there. I bring my wine to my lips and see Rose pout from beside me.