t h i r t y f o u r

Harrys POV (December 24)

I walk up to an interviewer and he look astonished that i'm actually willing to answer questions today.

"Hello Mr.Styles, how are you today." He questions with a nervous smile on his lips.

"I am quite well how about you?" The man smiles before answering.

"I'm quite well as well. But let's get started."I nod and gesture for him to continue. "So first is first, is the infamous bachelor finally taken?" He questions and my smile widens and I nod.

"Yes actually." He picks up a photo of me and Rose in New York.

"Is this her?" I continue to smile and nod again.

"Yes actually."

"What's her name?"

"Rose." He nods.

"So how is she?" He questions.

"Amazing, she's always amazing." He smiles. "Thank you for your time I must get going now." I nod at him and shake his hand.

"No, thank you sir." I smile and walk off. People shouting my name wanting me to answer there questions or take a photo. I take a few before I meet the boys at the entrance. Them just getting done with their own interviews. We make our way inside and I am greeted by the smell of pine from the huge tree in the middle of the entry surrounded by presents for kids and families that need them. I smile at the sight and follow the lads to the bar. I order a whisky neat and when I go to pull it at my lips Louis comes over to me. He nods his head to a corner and I follow him there.

"Is she really pregnant?" He questions and I nod, pulling out the sonogram I have in my pocket. I show him it and his jaw drops and he gasps. "I thought you were just fucking with me Styles." We laugh and he pats my back. "Congrats bro." He pulls me in for a bro hug and I look at him seriously.

"Lou, I'm being serious you can't tell anyone. This is a high risk pregnancy potentially so who knows if the baby will even live." He nods understandingly.

"How are you though? How did you react?" He questions and I sigh before gulping down my whiskey. "I take that as a bad sign." I nod and sigh.

"Well she went to go get a birth control shot and when we were on the way to Liams party she told me. I freaked out but still had control of the wheel. Then this car comes crashing into us running a red light." He looks sadly at me. "And next thing I know I'm in my totaled car, staring at a bleeding Rose." He pats my back reassuringly. "I'm not gonna lie Louis, I was a proper asshole to her about it. I basically said it was her fault, when it wasn't. But once I saw that little bean on the screen my life changed. I heard the heart beat and it changed more. I realized yeah we may have not been together that long, and yeah we may be young, but everything happens for a reason, right? And I'm gonna love this child and continue to love it's mother. It takes two to tango." He laughs at my last sentence but nods at the rest.