f o r t y

Harrys POV (February 12)

It has been eleven days since I have seen Rose. Eleven days since I have kisses those soft and plump lips I love so much. Eleven days since I told her I loved her. Eleven days since I have seen that bump I love so much. Eleven days since I showed up on Nialls doorstep, bags in my left hand, a full bottle of whiskey in my right. I was hammered, I smelled like alcohol badly and my head had a constant thudding, but I ignored it.

(February 2)

"Harry?"  A slightly sober Niall answered. "What's wrong mate?" I frowned and looked down remembering the reason i'm here. Niall walks up to me and wraps me in a hug when he notices my teary eyes. On the car ride over I found out some paparazzi took photos of me and a girl, she kept trying to take advantage of my state but I kept pushing her away, that's why Rose was mad at me, she thought I cheated on her.

"Hi handsome, you look lonely." A fake blonde came up to me, a skin tight, bubble gum pink dress on her. Her fake breasts spilling out and the implants evident on her arse and lips.

"N-no, iiimm good."  She pouts but comes over to me anyways, she sits down right next to me making our knees touch. I feel nothing when that happens, with Rose I would feel sparks and a warm tingly feeling, but with this chick all I wanted to do was get away from her strong perfume that smells like old lady.

"I can show you a good time." She whispers in my ear, her hands going to my thighs. I tried prying her off of me as nicely as possible without hurting her, but she didn't budge.

"I just want air." I tell her scooting over a little, she follows me and sits even closer. My old self would have already started making out with the bimbo, but my new self is disgusted. "I have a pregnant  girlfriend at home, and I am very happy."

Man I just wanted to come out here for some air and this girl is causing a scene. She keeps trying to touch me but eventually I stand up and push her off. I stumble to the bar and get more to drink, stressing out about the company, and the expansion. I look over at our booth and notice it empty, everyone scattered around. I make my way towards it and look at the time, the phone read one thirty and my eyes widen before I leave, wanting nothing more than to go see my lovely girlfriend.

"I need somewhere to stay for a bit. Me and Rose got in a fight." He nods and lets me through the doorway. I thank him and he leads me upstairs to a guest bedroom, I immediately lay down and crash, the stress getting the best of me.

(Present time)

I know sit in my office thinking of what how  I am gonna spend the night. The first four days were full of me constantly crying, chugging down some alcohol to try and numb the pain. Once I had no tears left to cry I drank even more.

After work I would head straight to the bar, get shit faces, blow up on the news for being shit faced, go to Nialls, throw up, and pass out on the bathroom floor. I did that for six days, yesterday was the first day where I felt the least bit better. Everyday Rose emails her work to Danny, he prints it or forwards it to me. Today he had to print things so he came in my office, he is always so cold to me ever since me and that girl allegedly did things.

"You look like shit." He said dully,I rolled my eyes before taking my hand on my face and trying to rub away the sleep and hangover I constantly feel now.