t h i r t y n i n e

Harry's POV (February 1)

How could a day start out so good and end so bad?

Hours earlier

I wake up to breakfast in bed from Rose, but as soon as she handed me my food she ran to the bathroom to throw up. Once she was done we came back to the bed and she apologized profusely for "ruining" my birthday. I had to tell her to be quiet to shut her up, and she then started crying, then she got mad, then she giggled at her mood swings.

I can barely keep up with these pregnancy mood swings, they are getting worse also so lord help me.

After I finished my breakfast I took a shower and got ready for the day, I threw on a white shirt and black jeans. Once I was done I walked downstairs and found Rose icing a cake, a chocolate cake to be exact, my favorite. I smile and walk over sticking my finger in the icing, she scolds me and swats me away. I laugh and go into my office. I work for about two hours, Rose sits in the chair in front of my desk, reading a book. She informs me about late lunch reservations she made,and she also tells me that my mum is coming along. I smile and she stands up and gets ready. We leave the house around two and make our way to my favorite Italian place. Rose is wearing a loose fitting yellow shirt, and plain dark wash jeans, some black converse on her feet. We walk in to the restaurant and she gives the hostess her name before walking us to our table,we sit and order our drinks, a little bit later mum arrives and walks over to us, the first thing she does is look at Roses stomach and gasps.

"How far along are you?" She questions Rose.

"Twelve weeks and two days.So I am three months." She smiles and pull her shirt tight against her stomach showcasing her bump I adore so much. I smile and mum slides into the booth next to me.

"Hello baby boy, Happy Birthday!" She greets and kisses my cheeks, I groan and Rose laughs.

"Hi mum." I say and reach into my pocket and pull out the sonogram photo from a couple days ago, I hand it to her and she gasps.

" I say and reach into my pocket and pull out the sonogram photo from a couple days ago, I hand it to her and she gasps

The baby is finally starting to look like a baby.You can clearly see the head and legs now. I smile at mum and she looks at us with teary eyes.

"I can't believe I am gonna be a grandmum." She cries and I laugh and pull her in for a hug.

"The baby is the size of a lime. It's fingers and toes have been growing. It is healthy and growing strong." I smile at her and she grabs my cheeks before  pouting her lips.

"I can't believe my baby is having a baby." I laugh and shake my head. She starts to ask her some questions like does have morning sickness, heartburn, cravings. Rose laughs at the cravings part, her being close to the end of the first trimester made he cravings get weird. She craves pickles and peanut butter, Doritos and french onion dip, mac and cheese and apple sauce, and so much more. Rose tells her some of the cravings she has had and mum starts to tell her some that she had with me.