t h i r t e e n

Harry's POV (October 13)

She looks at me for a minute looking very shocked.

Harry you fucked up. You are such a mess up. Why would you ask her that she obviously isn't that into you. She probably hates you now.

"Of course." She stops my bad thoughts and looks up at me smiling so brightly. I smile down and at her in shock.

"Wait, really?"I question a little loudly.

"Yes really." She says rolling her eyes at my question playfully.

"Wait so I'm really your boyfriend and you are really my girlfriend!" I jump off the bed and stand in front of her.

"That's how it works Harry." She giggles. I lean in and kiss her passionately but slowly. She kisses back but I pull away after a little bit.

"Well then what do you say. Let's go to bed girlfriend." I say emphasizing the word girlfriend.

"Alright boyfriend." She says mocking me.

"Say it again." She looks at me confused.

"What?" She looks at me confused with her eyebrows lifted a little and her head tilted slightly. She looks adorable.

"Say boyfriend again, I love the way it sounds." I say smiling at her. I have never had an actual girlfriend. Sure I dated in school, but do those really count?

"Boyfriend, boyfriend, boyfriend. Harry styles is my boyfriend." And at the last two words she leans in for another slow short kiss. I pull away and we get under the covers.

"Rose, do you, want to, um cuddle?" I question nervously twiddling my fingers while I stare at the ceiling. I curse myself inwardly at my awkwardness and turn to look at her hesitantly.

"I would love to Harry." That's all I need to turn over and wrap my arm around her waist, pulling her close to me. I kiss the top of her head as she nuzzles her head in the pillow.

We go to bed shortly after and I get the nets night sleep I have had in a long time.

———————————————————
Roses POV (October 14)

When I awake I let out a tiny gasp. I thought last night was a dream. But holy crap, it was real.

I take time to figure out me and Harry's sleeping position. His head is under my chin on my chest, his arms wrapped tightly around my waist, our legs intertwined together. I feel small little puffs of air coming from his mouth on my chest, little snores escaping from him making me smile at the cute sight. I notice him shifting a little bit after about five minutes of me just laying here, letting it all sink in. Slowly but surely he wakes up. He looks up at me and smiles brightly.

"Good morning, love." He says with his raspy morning voice that I could get used to. He starts to rub his eyes, trying to get rid of the sleep and my heart flutters.

"Good morning."I reply back.

"May I give you a kiss?" He asks, neither of us caring about morning breath.