t w e n t y f o u r

Roses POV (October 28)

Today is Friday and it is moving day for me, and well Alissa two technically. She is moving in with Danny once I move out. Things have gotten pretty serious between the two Danny has informed me during our lunch dates, or movie nights. I feel bad because I haven't been hanging out with him that much since Harry. But we talk and text all the time. I remember on Monday when I told Danny I was moving out, I explained to him my situation and he just reassured me how it was ok. The rest of night we spent watching shitty horror movies on the couch, laughing, and catching up. I have been packing my things here and there, I don't need much considering Harry has most of my things at his home already. Well I guess it's our home, gosh that feels weird saying, but it sounds so good.

Currently I'm finishing packing up the few things left in the apartment. I smile when I pick up the photo Danny gave me when I moved in. I wrap it and pack it in a box before packing up the other little things around my room.

"Hi baby," a husky voice says, wrapping his hands around my waist. I lean into his touch and smile. "Are you almost done?"

"Hi handsome, and yeah just a few more things then I'm done." I turn around and place my arms around his neck while his hands stay on my waist. He leans in and nudges my nose with his before smashing our lips together. His plump lips mash with mine and his tongue slips in my mouth. He tastes like mint and I hum at that. He picks me up and I wrap my legs around his waist before he lays me on the bare bed. He continues kissing my lips and I pull back kissing down his jaw. He rolls his hips into mine causing me to moan, he does it again and then pulls back smirking.

"No, no, come back." I pout and he laughs.

"I love you." He tells me leaning back down for a short kiss.

"I love you too." He smiles and helps me up. We finish packing, he is taking down a few boxes, while
I am talking to Danny.

"I'm gonna miss you Rose."
Danny pouts sadly causing me to giggle.

"Danny I'm not moving back to America, and we work together." He chuckles before nodding.

"I know, I'll just miss my best friend." I nod and wrap him in a hug. Harry walks in and scans our position up and down, clenching his jaw, I roll my eyes at him. But he stays quiet letting me finish saying goodbye. I wave one last time and walk out the door hand in hand with Harry. He smiles at me and we make our way downstairs, hopping in his new Range Rover he purchased on Tuesday. He takes off once we are both buckled and we make the drive to our home. Once we get there we start unloading quickly. We bring the boxes into his room and put the few boxes in his closet and I make my way towards the bed.

"Harry, I'm tired." I whine,making him chuckle.

"How 'bout we order Chinese then go to bed?" I smile and nod. He gets his phone and orders the food while I surf Netflix finding a show. I finally find one and Harry crawls back in bed climbing on top of me. He lays in between my legs and looks up at me. I smile and look at him, running my fingers through his hair that is getting a little bit longer. He rests his head on my chest, and nuzzles his head in my boobs letting out a content sigh. I laugh at his actions.

"You have really nice boobs, they are really good pillows."

"Thank you?" I say, but I comes out as question. He just chuckles and continues to rest his face there. About twenty minutes later an alert shows up on the tablet for the security system on his bed side table. He groans before getting up to get the food. He comes up a few minutes later with bags in his hand, a smile on his face. He sets them down on the bed and opens them hungrily. I laugh at his actions before taking a bag and opening it. We eat until we can't fit anything more in our stomachs. I groan and sit up, I feel gross so I go to the bathroom to take a shower.