n i n e t e e n

(future me who is editing this book: wow, I was so dramatic writing this. Lmao.)

Roses POV (November 6)

Today is Monday so that means I have to actually go back to work. Well I mean technically I have been working all weekend with Harry, scheduling things, emailing people, calling people, and more. But I have to go in the office today and I just don't feel safe.  

This weekend me and Harry lounged around when we weren't working and we even went to go and see a movie at the theatre. It was relaxing and I felt safe. But walking into the building ever since Friday I don't feel so safe. Especially since Harry came in my room on Friday night freaking out. I asked him about it and he just kept saying he wanted to make sure I was alright, so that only made me more anxious and the feeling of being unsafe creep up to another level.

I feel like I'm over reacting, but sometimes I remind myself I have a right to feel the way I feel. Speaking of Friday, I can't help but think back to what Harry did to me in the meeting. I have no clue why I let him do that to me, it just felt right, but we were literally in a damn meeting. I never have to question if he will hurt me or if he will not stop if I was to ask him to, and it also felt amazing. I am interrupted from my reminiscing when I hear my office door shut.

"Thinking about me?" A husky voice that belongs to my man says. I blush and shake my head. I have noticed that whenever Harry does or says anything sexual his voice drops even lower, and it's hot as fuck.

"You sure love?" I nod and he chuckles.

"So what can I do for ya?" I question and he slides into one of my leather seats.

"Well, I came in her to talk to you about the party," he reminds me while I dig out the file for it, getting ready to call everyone and make sure everything is one hundred percent ready." And I came in here to ask..." he pauses. "well actually I just wanted to see you." He shrugs and I giggle.

"Harry you saw me all weekend. How are you not tired of me?"

"I could never be tired of you, baby." I blush and look down. I hear shuffling and then my chin is being lifted up by two fingers. He kisses me sweetly and pulls away shortly after.

"I gotta get going, I have a meeting with the lads. I will see you later, Rose." He kisses me again and I feel a little more anxious. I know I am in a building with hundreds of people in it but I still don't feel safe.

"Do you have to go?" I pout and he chuckles and nods, leaning in to kiss my forehead making me sigh in content.

"Unfortunately yes, but I will be back soon. Remember, Paul is a phone call away if you see anything weird again. My phone will be on at all times don't worry darling. Danny is also here." I smile and give him another quick peck before he leaves my office. I look at the framed photo of me and Danny on my desk and think back to Friday night again.

"ROSE your home!" I jump and drop my bag when I get pulled into a bone crushing hug from Danny.

"Danny, lay off the girl she just got home and she's probably worn out." Alissa winks at me and I blush shaking my head.

"Ewww, anyways me and Alissa are gonna go out. I need you to watch my Bartha and feed her at eight thirty, no sooner, no later." He stops to think while I role my eyes.

"Danny, she's a fish, I got this." He goes to interject about my opinion and me and Alissa start to laugh at his protectiveness over that damn fish.

"Whatever, anyways, we are off." With that we bid each other goodbyes and I'm left alone. I text Harry a couple times showing him my favorite pajama set before bed. The whole night I can't shake the feeling of being watched. I go to bed at nine thirty deciding to go to bed early. I am interrupted from my slumber when a concerned Harry is in my doorway.

I am pulled from my thoughts by the phone ringing. I pick it up and write down some notes on a post it for Harry about the client. I continue my usual work writing emails, calling people, filing things, etc. Me and Harry ended up staying in his office for lunch. Him eating Chinese while I munch on an apple. The rest of the day goes by rather quickly and I am soon driving home. I notice that my days at Styles INC. fly by. Usually I would be miserable at any other job, but I am constantly losing track of time in my office. I really like the work environment there, and it's a perk of your boyfriend being the boss I suppose.

I get home and greet Danny and Alissa before going and taking a shower. Danny informs me he is taking Alissa out to dinner tonight and he will be back soon, and to call him if needed. He also gives me specific instructions on how to take care of his fish, he treats it as if it was his child. They have now been gone for about thirty minutes and I hear the front door open. I walk out into the living room expecting to by greeted by the happy couple but am instead met with nothing. I walk around the apartment with my cellphone in my pocket and a pocket knife in my hand. After I check the apartment multiple times and come to the conclusion I am crazy I go to the living room and turn on the tv after locking the door. About ten minutes into another episode of law and order SVU I hear the doorbell ring. I make sure I have my knife and phone before peering out the peep hole, yet again seeing nothing. I get my phone to call Harry but I end up putting it away. I cautiously open the door and find a box with my name written neatly on top of it. I pick it up with shaky hands and set it on the counter. I pace the room for a little bit before I decide to open it. I open it and find pink tissue paper. I pull back the tissue paper and find bloody roses. I scream and jump back picking up my phone to dial Harry.

"Hi baby. Is everything alright?" He greets me happily.

"Harry I-I," I pause debating on if I should tell him or not. "Yeah everything is perfect, just wanted to hear your voice." That isn't a full lie, I did want to hear his soothing voice. He chuckles before answering.

"Alright, are you sure? Do you need anything?"

"No no I'm fine. I have to go Danny is pestering me about something. Goodbye!" I rush out and hang up, not giving him a chance to say goodbye. I quickly pick up the box and shove it in the trash can. I go in the living room and turn on Spotify and start cleaning. The only thing that will calm me right now is cleaning, I have been that way since I was thirteen. I would clean so I wouldn't be pestered by my terrible uncle, and for some reason it calmed me.

I clean the whole house before Danny and Alissa get back. Once they do they hurriedly make there way in Danny's room while I roll my eyes and put on some headphones. I go to bed at around eleven and toss and turn the whole night having the same nightmare I have had since I was twelve replay in my head. The only time I don't have it is with Harry.

———————————————————
This chapter is very short and shitty and I apologize. I haven't had to much time to write do to school and after school activities. So I apologize but next chapter will hopefully be longer. My apologies

Till next time
N