f o r t y n i n e

Harry's POV
(July 29)

This little girl that is only five pounds and four ounces has my entire heart. She is the most precious thing I have ever seen with her little baby coos and grunts, even her cries don't bother me.

It's currently six am right now and I have her in my arms ,she's awake and her blue eyes stare back at me, they will turn there true color as time goes on, but all babies are born with blue eyes. I am enjoying the quiet and Rose is sleeping.

"Hello princess." I grab her little finger and she wraps her hand around it. "Daddy loves you little girl." She starts to fuss and I shush her gently and rock back and forth. She starts to calm down a little bit, her face now a little red, knowing what that means I stand to change her diaper. I go over to her clear bassinet the hospital has, and lay her down. I unbutton her onesie and put it over her stomach gently, I grab a diaper and the wipes, andI undo the straps on the diaper and pull it off. "Aspen you smell." She whines in response and my face falls. "No no, you don't smell, you smell lovely." She keeps whining so I hustle and change her diaper as quick and gently as I can.

Once I am done I pick her up and lay her on my shoulder, my hand on her back and the other supporting her head. She continues to fuss so I move her from my shoulder and hold her in my hands in front of me,swaying her from side to side gently. "You hungry?" I question and move my clean finger to her mouth, she tries to suck on it and that confirms my suspicions. I feel bad for waking the one I love so much becuase she is utterly exhausted still, but I have to. I walk over to her with Aspen cradled in my arms now, I nudge her shoulder gently and she stirs. "Rose baby, Aspen is hungry." She mumbles an ok before sitting up, she opens her eyes and rubs them to see clearly, she looks at me and sleepily smiles. I hand her Aspen and she moves her gown out of the way, Aspen latches and Rose lays her head on my shoulder while watching her.

"We did a good job didn't we?" I nod and kiss her head.

"I just had to do the fun part, you did all the work darling." She laughs a little causing the hungry baby to fuss and unlatch. Rose gets her to latch again and lays her head back down. This whole thing has only made me love her more. She is so strong, and I knew this before but seeing her for those ten hours holding it together through all the pain, then pushing made me love her more. She is the best mother there could be. "I love you Rose Lynn." She looks at me and kisses my lips.

"I love you Harry Edward." I smile and kiss her once more. The telly on and Aspens noises filing the room. Aspen finishes and is instantly asleep, Rose takes her and lays her between her legs, she looks at her and smiles before looking back up at me. We sit and admire our little girl for a little bit before mum walks in.

"Hello lovelies," She greets us quietly then she looks down at the bed and sees Aspen and her face lights up. "She just gets prettier and prettier every hour." She comes over to the bed and looks down at her grandchild. She looks over at Rose and starts to talk to her.

"Good morning to you too mum." I tell her and she just laughs before pinching my cheeks.

"Hello baby." I groan at then nickname.

"Mum, I am not a baby." She rolls her eyes and huffs.

"You will always be my baby though." I just laugh and she finally lets go of my cheek. Rose is looking at us with a small smile on her face. All eyes move to the little girl who is now crying, mum looks at us before looking back at the little girl.