f o r t y f i v e

Harry's POV
(March 31)

Today is the last sonogram for awhile, we will go in a couple weeks before the due date, but other than that it's the last one for awhile.

Me and Rose have been home for about two days now, after our dreadful flight back I was happy to finally be home. I am at work and Rose is getting some pizza she has been craving with Danny. Niall is in my office and he is blabbing about a football game that his team lost to. After awhile of him talking about football, we finally start to talk business. We discuss another event coming up in a few months for charity and we talk about my expansion to New York.

Niall is here for about two hours before he gets a call and has to go back to his building. I bid him goodbye and get back to work, but not long after a grumpy Rose comes in my office, a frown on her face, her shoulders slumped, and arms limp by her side. She stomps over to my office and it takes everything in me not to laugh at how cute she is being. Her bump sticking out from the tight, stretchy skirt she has on, and her black button she has on has a pizza sauce stain.

"I can't do this anymore." She says while she plops down on a seat in front of my desk. I look at her with a nervous expression thinking the worst. "I can't be pregnant anymore." She sighs out and I breathe a breath of relief. I pat my lap and she stands sluggishly before walking over to me  She sits in my lap and rests her head against my chest. I lean back in my chair to get more comfortable. "Harry, I need a nap." I chuckle and kiss her head.

"Take one baby. I am free for awhile as you know." She kisses my jaw before going to stand but I pull her back into me. "Where are you going?"

"I was gonna go lay on the couch and leave you alone." I shake my head before leaving a kiss on top of hers.

"No stay here, don't move." She opens her mouth to protest and probably goes to say something about her weight, but I cut her off with a kiss on the lips. "Rose, stop." She rolls her eyes before leaning back into me. I put my hand on her swollen stomach and she puts hers on my chest. I feel movement under my hand making me smile. "How has your day been?" She heavily sighs and then slumps her shoulders.

"Terrible. I woke up and couldn't find anything to wear, then I almost spilled my tea on me becuase she kicked me and scared the living daylights out of me." I chuckle lightly earning a slap on the chest. "Harold, don't start. But anyways it just kept getting worse, then I got pizza sauce on my damn shirt." She looks at her shirt and pouts.

"It's ok, we all have those days." She nods slowly and I rub my hand around her stomach as if my touch could heal it and I feel a little movement making Rose laugh.

"Daddy's girl." Rose mumbles sleepily and I chuckle. Rose falls asleep after a little bit, both of us in my large office chair. I am typing away with one hand while the other is on her back rubbing it to relieve some stress. When she is sleeping I can see her stomach move before she shifts. Her stomach now lays against mine, the baby moving is faintly felt on me. She says the babies kicks get more and more powerful as times go on. I can't wait till you can see her clearly move, you can see it but it's barely. I work for about an hour before looking down to check on her and seeing her eyes flutter open. I smile down at her before kissing her forehead.

"Good morning sleepy head." She whines and smiles before digging her head in my chest. I chuckle and she unbuttons a couple buttons on my shirt before tracing my chest tattoos making me shiver.

"How long was I out?" She questions with her voice a little hoarse and laced with sleep.

"Umm, about an hour." She groans and tilts her head back. I shift her so I am more comfortable. "I am almost done for the day so we can go home and start on the nursery after the sonogram." Her face lights up at my proposal and she sits up, her hand moving over my Crown Jewels making me groan. "Shit baby, do that again we will be in a different position." She realizes what she did before laughing with a smirk. She leans in and kisses me, her hand going down and palming me through my jeans. I groan and she sneaks her tongue in my mouth. She keeps palming me and now a prominent bulge is seen in my pants. She starts kissing down my neck when the door swings open and in walks Louis, a smirk on his face, and a black suit on his body.