e l e v e n

Roses POV  (September 29)

On Monday I enter the office with my head held high and a smile on my face. Harry texted me yesterday asking if I wanted to have lunch in my office with him, I of course said yes.
As soon as I enter my office and get comfortable a certain man comes in.

"Hello Miss.Rose. You are looking very beautiful today." He says very kindly smiling at me.

"And you are looking very handsome today, Mr.Styles." I say smirking. He has on a black suit with a white undershirt, and black tie. His usual.

"Why thank you. I came in here to give you these files so I can finalize the merge. I just need you to call them up so we can schedule an actual meeting." He says going into his business voice.

"Of course. Anything else?" I ask while typing all this information into my notes and reminders.

"Um no I think we are good. But we are still on for lunch correct?" He questions, looking down at me nervously.

"Of course. Twelve o'clock sharp. You also have a meeting with Mr.Tomlinson at one o'clock today." I remind him. He nods and then goes to walk out.

"See you at twelve Miss.Fisher."

"See you then Mr.Styles." I say smirking a little bit. He laughs a little bit and walks out.

I look back down at my computer then I call "the boys" as Harry calls them,And schedule a meeting for next Friday at eleven am. Danny walks in surprising me. Making me snap my head up and notice who it was.

"Well well well," he starts off smirking. "Was that Mr.Styles I saw walking out of your office?" He questions.

"What do you want Winchester?" I deadpan.

"Alright Miss crabby. I was gonna come in and inform you that me and Alissa will be going out tonight. So the apartment is all yours. But please be sure to wear protection. We don't need little Rose and Harry's running around now do we?" I roll my eyes at him and he just smirks.

"Whatever you say. But I think I should be worried about you two. You are all over each other now. Don't think I didn't hear you yesterday. The door is quite loud and your chuckling is even louder. Such an amateur when sneaking people in. You guys were pretty lo-" he stops me.

"OK SHUT UP. I am leaving now. I am done with you. Maybe you shouldn't get a ride home today." He raises his eyebrows at me. I scoff playfully and tell him to scram.

The day flies by pretty quickly. It soon turns noon and I make my way towards Harry's office. When I walk in he is on the phone and I hear a loud Liam on the other line.

"No man, I am serious. He literally threw up the sushi EVERYWHERE." He looks up and notices me smiling at me. "Ok well anyways, I gotta go. I'll see you later bye." He hangs up the phone and looks up at me again.

"Do I even want to know?" I laugh and he starts telling me the story. Him and Zayn went out to eat yesterday and Zayn had to much sushi. So he ended up throwing up on the waitress and all over the table. Making Harry almost throw up everywhere as well. Zayn is now at home, sick with food poisoning. By the end of that story my eyes are glossed from laughing.