t w e n t y

Harry's POV (October 13)

Today is me and Roses two months, but It's also the day I have to go to New York to meet with a potential client. The last two months with Rose has been absolutely wonderful. She basically lives at my house so that way I wake up every morning to my girl snuggled up against me, we have had mini arguments nothing major. The only time I'm not around her is when she is at her apartment, or she's eating lunch with Danny and Alissa. How she is not tired of me yet is beyond me.

But back to today, right now I am packing for the weekend trip to New York with Rose. She is at her apartment packing currently and I have to leave in about ten minutes to go and get her. Our flight leaves at noon today and we should arrive at ten tonight. It's Friday and our flight leaves late Sunday to get back to London.

After I finish packing I call Carl to tell him and shortly after I am in the car. We make it to Roses apartment in about thirty minutes and I go up and get her. I ring the doorbell and she smiles at me.

"Hi," I greet her and she returns the favor."You all set?"

"Yep, I'm excited actually."I chuckle and grab her suitcase.

"Why? It's just a business trip." She shrugs and we tell Danny goodbye. He also makes us say goodbye to his fish. Bartha died about a week after he got her so he now has Jude. He was completely heart broken after Rose told me.

We leave and I have her suitcase handle in my left and her hand in my right. I start telling her about what she should expect from Mr. Ferguson.

Mr.Ferguson is an uptight asshole, but if he agrees to my deal then he could be a good asset to my company.

We get in the car and Carl greets her. Carl has told me multiple times about how fond he is of her, he really appreciates her manners, and how kind she is. We make our way to the airport in no time and we go towards the private plane area.

"Harry we are going the wrong way, what are you doing?"

"No we aren't love, my plane is this way." She stops and looks up at me with wide eyes.

"Wait you have your own plane?" I nod and shrug. We continue walking toward the check in, after we are checked in we make our way towards the plane. I turn around and see her amazed facial expression making me chuckle.

We get in and our greeted by my pilot, Denny. Denny is very kind and was my dads pilot before he passed. He greets us and we return the favor before settling in. The interior has dark wood with a beige accent. There's two brown recliners, and a beige seat. Along with a bathroom and a bedroom. Rose still looks astonished and I smirk, I get my laptop out and set it on the table in between the recliners, she sits on the couch and looks around more.

"We are about to take off in fifteen minutes." The speakers announce, Rose let's out a few coughs and I stop typing to look at her.

"You alright love?" She nods but then coughs more.

"Rose."

"Harry, I swear I'm fine." I look at her sternly before getting up and walking over to her and feeling her forehead with my lips.

"Baby, you are burning up."

"But I'm fine I promise." She sniffles and I sigh.