f i f t e e n

Roses POV (October 28)

"Mr.Styles, Mr.Horan is here to see you." I inform Harry through the phone. I look up at Mr. Horan and he sends me a wink.

"Send him in. But why didn't he just go through Karen?" He questions me.

"I'm not to sure." I giggle and Niall laughs. When he laughs he literally goes ha ha ha, and I love it.

"Alright I'll get out ya' hair. Bye Rose." Niall waves goodbye and I do as well.
I get back to typing and soon I hear loud manly chuckles from the other room. I laugh a little myself and go back to work.

Danny walks in a little bit later asking for me to give him advice on where to take Alissa for a nice dinner.

"I am not good at this stuff, Rose." I scoff and mumble a 'clearly' teasingly.

"Danny why don't you just take her for a nice picnic, it's what Harry did with me, and I loved it." He rolls his eyes at my statement and I raise an eyebrow. "What is wrong with that Danny boy?"he looks up at me sheepishly.

"I'm not that romantic. Plus, I don't have time to plan that also." I giggle and look up, pushing my keyboard aside.

"Danny I will help you. Just tell me the food she likes and I will help you cook it. I'll even make an itinerary for you to go off of if you really need." He smiles at me and gets up to hug me from the side quickly and tightly.

"Thanks Rose. This is why I love you." He gives me a wet, sloppy kiss on my cheeks and I push him away quickly wiping my cheek.

"Ok that's it's. Get out."I point to the door and he gets up and quickly leaves with a chuckle.

Around lunch time Harry comes in my room with a bag of fast food in his hand.

"Hi baby," He greets me with a kiss on the cheek. "How has your day been?" He sets the bag of food down on my desk. I push away the keyboard and dig in, I am starving. I have been craving this greasy food all day.

"Hi handsome, my day has been pretty well. My boss has been going quite easy on me ever since he got this girlfriend about two weeks ago." I know Harry has been giving me less work ever since we have started dating and I'm not ok with it. I am his girlfriend yes, but I also don't want to but treated differently. I still am his assistant.

"But your boss is just trying to make your life easier." He replies making me raise an eyebrow.

"As much as I appreciate that I'm still your assistant, Harry. I can handle it. I have worked for a man that was a proper asshole all the time, and gave me random work to do out the ass. You are anything but an asshole and you didn't even give me much work to do in the beginning. Sure you have your days but we all do."

"Ok well then how bout we compromise? You can plan the celebration party for all of our companies merging and I will barely help. Unless of course you need it then I will help you as much as you need."

"That sounds perfect. And I will do what I have been doing before we started dating." He agrees and we continue lunch. He tells me how he would like to visit his mum soon and he asked me to come with. I am a little skeptical because we haven't been dating that long and I am scared to already be introduced to the parents,but it also feels right. It's like me and him have known each other our whole lives. Maybe he is my missing puzzle piece?