t h i r t y

Roses POV (November 30)

I was sat in my office doing absolutely nothing. So I called Danny in here to talk to. But he ended up being busy so I started redoing my office. But the furniture was heavy so I ended up getting out of breath and giving up. I tried reorganizing but there was not much to reorganize, I liked how I had my stuff. So with a sigh I pushed open Harry's office. He had his glasses perched on his nose, his tie was undone, and he was focused on his computer as he typed furiously. He looked up when he noticed me and gave me a smile.

"Hi angel, watcha doing?" He questions and I smile at the pet name.

"Hi handsome, and nothing. Absolutely nothing. I finished all my work so now I just have to wait for the day to be over, read emails here and there and schedule some things here and there." He nods and motions for me to sit on his lap. I do and straddle him and he smiles at me devilishly before leaning in and nipping at my skin.

"Rose, remember when I said I would fuck you senseless on this desk?" I gulp, but nod. "Today is the day baby." He whispers in my ear huskily and takes my ear lobe between his teeth and pulls, not gonna lie I am really turn on right now.

"Do it then." He growls before he starts unbuttoning my shirt, I do the same to him. He groans at the sight of my breasts clad in a black bra and I smile at that. His lips immediately attach to the left one and his right hand slips under the cup on my right breast and he starts to massage it making me moan a little loudly. He pulls back smirking a little.

"Baby, I know I'm good, but we are gonna have to be a little quiet." He chuckles and I bit my lip and nod. He goes back to his action and I fumble with the zipper on his pants.

"Damn pants." He chuckles before helping me and sliding them down to his ankles, along with his boxers. I groan at the sight and watch him roll on a condom. I slip my pencil skirt off when he is doing so and sit on the desk. He comes over to me and spreads my legs, pulling my underwear down. He lined up at my entrance and looks in my eyes for any sign of rejection, he finds none and kisses me when he slides in to hush my moans. He starts to thrust his hip at a fast rate and I moan loudly, but it is quieted with his lips on mine.

"Shit, Rose. Always so perfect." He continues thrusting in and I start to kiss down his jaw, leaving marks. His moans and groans fill my ear I pull my lips back to his when he hits my g-spot. He lays me down on the desk and I end up knocking some things off making him freeze and me to give him an apologetic look. He chuckles and continues to hit my spot and I soon reach my climax. My legs turn to jelly, the fire in my stomach at its highest, and my eyes rolling back from pleasure.

"Baby you really need birth control I need to feel you without a condom  again." I nod and he continues to thrust while I ride out my high but his thrusts get sloppier halfway through. Not long after me is he spilling in the condom. His eyes rolled back, jaw clenched to try and conceal his moans, a layer of sweat on his forehead, and cheeks flushed.He leans his head on top of my chest kissing a little, and panting some. My legs feel like jelly when we finally come down for the euphoric state, him slipping out of me and disposing the condom. We both start to get dressed and I wobble to a mirror he has in here to try and fix my hair.

Harry's POV

I told her I would fuck her senseless and it seems like a did considering the fact she is walking like a newborn baby deer. I chuckle and she pouts at me.

"Harry, I'm really sore now and my legs hurt." I pout at her and walk over to her. I grab her waist and kiss her lips softly and slowly. We pull away when we here the door open, Liam walking in.