f o r t y o n e

Roses POV (February 13)

It has been twelve days since I have seen Harry. Twelve days since I have kissed his plump, pink lips. Twelve days since he has held me. Twelve days since I have ran my fingers through his growing curly hair. Twelve days since I have felt his hands on mine. Twelve days of loneliness.

I know it isn't healthy for me or the baby, but I can't help it. I pushed away the only person I cared about. Yes it is my fault for pushing him away. But up until yesterday I really believed Harry cheated on me. But Danny came over for his daily check up and told me what Harry said. I have had Danny come over every day to get updates on how Harry is.

The first three days I spent in the media room watching videos of us. Harry has always filmed parts of our relationship after we started dating. He filmed our "adventures,"as he calls them, which was really just random trips around England on random days off of work. He filmed some videos of us cooking and baking together, and he has been documenting the baby. He edits the footage when he is bored and has free time.

I re-watched the footage he has so far over, and over. Then I baked and baked up until the seventh day. On the seventh day I went to Danny's and spent the day with him and Alissa. From the eighth day up until now I have been organizing the huge house. Currently I am organizing the vinyls by artist. I am only at letter d and I have been working on this for awhile,Harry has such a large collection of vinyls it amazes me. I am playing Law and Order on the tv, a pickle with peanut butter in my hand, the other hand an article about Harry again. It shows a photo of him running

and the title is "Harry Styles is finally over baby mama?" With a page number to flip too and read an article that is false, I hope

I look down at my bump and frown.
"Daddy will come back." I set the magazine and vinyl down I had in my hand, before bringing my right hand to set on top of it. "I'm sorry your life so far has been such a mess, but be happy you are only in the womb and not out while this mess is happening." I sadly laugh and then pick the vinyl back in and slide it into its correct place.

I continue this for the whole day, taking breaks and going on the porch outside. I walk in from my mini break and start on the pile, there's not that many but there is still a lot. Soon as I'm done and start on the z pile, Danny walks in, a smile on his face. I smile at him and he plops down on the couch, I walk over and sit next to him.

"How's my favorite niece or nephew?" He questions while poking my bump. I giggle and place my left hand on top of it.

"They are fine, but they are making their mom very irritated and tired. And she is having a lot of weird food cravings, speaking of, did you get my food?" I question and he nods pulling at brown bag he had hidden behind him. My mouth waters at the smell of the delicious cake and my smile widens. I lean over and kiss his cheek feeling his light stubble on my lips.