t w e n t y s i x

(heyyy, go check out my other fanfic Arduous. Or go follow my insta @ four.superior :) )

Harry's POV (November 3)

"Harry, hello?" I snapped out my day dreaming of Rose to see Zayn waving his hand in front of my face.

"Sorry what were you saying?"

"Well I was gonna talk about financials after we merged. But something is obviously on your mind. What is it?" I sighed and ran my hands over my face.

"I think Rose is in danger. Or someone is fucking with us. She got a package today and it had a bloody teddy bear, the same one I got Rose when we were in New York. It was shredded to pieces and it had a note in it." His jaw dropped a little and he looked up at me with concern written in his features.

"What was the note?" He questioned.

"She wouldn't let me open it. She shredded it before I could protest." I mumbled against my hand before I looked up from my hands. Zayn had a sad expression on his face.

"I'm sorry bro, I don't know who would do that to you guys." He shook his head.

"I don't know either. I'm so tired of it, it wasn't the first time either. I haven't told her but my security systems keep detecting movement at like two am some nights." His eyes widen a little and I put my head back in my hands.

"But let's get back on track. I'll figure it out." He nods and we continue to talk about business.

***
(November 5)

Today was the day we would drive to my hometown to go see mum and Gem. Too say I'm excited is an understatement. I haven't seen them in what feels like forever, and I can't wait for them to my Rose.

"Rose come on, we gotta go." I call out as she looks around frantically for something.

"I'm so sorry, let me get my shoes."I check my watch and chuckle. It's currently three fifteen and we should've left fifteen minutes ago. My car is in the garage heating up and there's two bags at my feet waiting to be put in the car. Rose comes rushing down the stairs, stumbling a little.

"Ok I'm ready, let's go." I scan her quickly taking in her blue jeans, white shirt, and black cardigan. I grab the bags and we walk out to the garage. We get in the Range Rover after I opened her door, I throw the bags in the back and look over at her.

"Ready." She bites her lip but nods. I pull out and get ready to make the three hour drive to Holmes Chapel. I turn down the music a little before talking to Rose. She tells me about her lunch with Danny and how he wants a puppy. We continue talking and an hour later I see her nodding off.

This girl loves sleep more than anything I swear.

I chuckle a little and she sits up, the blanket on her lap falling off a little. She fixes it before looking at me and blushing a little at the fact that she got caught fighting sleep.

"It's alright,we got two hours left, and I know how much you need your sleep." She laughs but leans over and kissing my cheek.

"I love you." She whispers in my ear sending chills down my spine.

"I love you too, now get some sleep." I look over at her and she goes back to gettin comfortable in her sleep. I know recently she has been waking up at night. She tries not to wake me but I wake up every time and pretend to be asleep as she goes to the bathroom and comes back looking a little disheveled. About ten minutes later she is out, I pull over at the petrol station to get an energy drink. I lock the doors and walk in quickly buying a Red Bull before walking out. I hop back in and take off. Thirty minutes later Rose whimpers in her sleep.