t h i r t y e i g h t

Roses POV  (January 25)

Today is my dreadful birthday. Usually my birthdays were always bad, ever since the accident with my family it has been total ass. But hopefully this year will be different. I wake up to a set of sunflowers on my bed side table and note from Harry.

Happy birthday baby, come downstairs for a surprise -CEO Harry Styles

I laugh at the way he signed off. Even on a card he signs off like that knowing it makes me mad. I roll out of bed and make my way downstairs, the smell of food wafting into my nose. My stomach automatically warning me, but I ignore it because Harry has probably worked hard on whatever he is making. I round the the stair case and walk into the kitchen and see a shirtless and pant less Harry, he has his boxers on and a towel thrown over his shoulder, his tattoos on full display, he is whistling along to the queen song playing. I sit and watch him work his magic, he turns around and goes to put the eggs on a plate but then he spots me and puts the pan down quickly, a smile on his face when he walks over to me.

"Happy birthday baby!" He cheers while he hugs me.

"Thank you handsome. What are you making? It smells so freaking good." He looks down at me and smiles.

"French toast, bacon, eggs, and strawberries and bananas in a bowl." I walk over towards the counter while he goes back to work playing the eggs. I plop a slice of banana in my mouth and he slides a plate towards me then sets a cup of tea in front of me. He puts the egg pan on the other counter and makes himself a cup of coffee, he eats at the counter and I at the bar, we talk about the plan for tonight and how we are gonna do it.

I can't hide my bump anymore, the thing is pretty big, and is growing more and more everyday. We finish breakfast and I glance at the clock and see it is now ten thirty, we continue talking for quite a while. Once we decide how we are gonna do it he suggests we go watch my favorite movie. I happily oblige and we make our way in the media room. We sit on a couch and he puts my feet in his lap and starts to rub, reliving the stress on my poor feet have been under from the new weight. He continues to rub my feet and we watch the movie. My favorite part coming on and I start to cry. Harry pulls me into him and shushes me, he is used to my mood swings by now so he knows not take my crying to heart. Once the movie is over we sit on the couch and talk for a little.

"Shower?" He questions and I nod happily. We stand and make our way up the stairs. Once we get in there we go to the bathroom and start to undress. Him not taking long at all since he was just in his boxers for some reason. He gets in before me then I follow shortly after. He eyes me up and down and I go to cover up, feeling self conscious, but he grabs my wrist and stops me, pulling me into him, well almost into him, the bump makes us not be all the way together.

"Baby you are beautiful. Never cover up for me." I smile and kiss his wet chest on his swallow tattoo. He washes my hair before washing his own and then we both rinse, we wash our bodies afterwards, making out in between. Once I'm done I turn around and feel Harry up against me, his lips on mine in seconds. I tug at his hair making him groan, I slip my tongue in and we fight for dominance, him obviously winning. He starts to lead kissing down my neck into my chest, his lips go to the top and of my left breast and his right hand goes to my right breast, massaging gently since they are sore. Once he had made a few marks he switches to the other side making me moan out.

"Harry, I want you." I say and he growls before tapping my thighs and lighting me around his waist. We walking into the bedroom, still wet and leaving a water trail. He lays me on the bed and then comes in between my legs.