t w o

Rose's POV (August 20, same day)

After about a twenty minute drive we make it to Danny's flat, well I guess our flat now. The building is about seven story's tall. Very nice and modern.

We walk in and Danny escorts me to the elevator,rambling on and on about his work. Danny works at "Styles Inc.", he loves it there. Well he loves it there because of this chick named Alissa. From what I have learned Danny boy is head over heels for her.

We enter the fifth floor. We go four doors to the left and enter apartment "4b." I walk and in am greeted with the smell of my favorite candle.

"Danny this is my favorite candle!" I giggle a little bit surprised he doesn't have his favorite one burning.

"I know you dork, I usually have a 'manly' scent in, but I wanted to make it comfortable for you. Probably shouldn't have left it burning when I got you though,now to think about it."Dannys voice gets quieter as he says the last part, he sets my luggage down and I laugh a little bit at the end of his statement.

It's three bedrooms. As soon as you walk in there is a nice kitchen on the left. On the right there is a hallway leading to a bedroom and bathroom. Straight ahead is a nice sized living room. When you walk in a little more and take a left there is the other two bedrooms and another bathroom.

"Your bedroom is on the right." Danny gestures for me to follow him, snapping me out of my daze while I trail behind him.

I walk into the nice bedroom and immediately fall in love with it. My bed is positioned on a wall in the middle, so when you walk in you are seeing the side. On the left there is a huge window wall, with a desk in-front of it. The walls are white and there is a wrapped gift on my bed I notice.

"Danny what is this?" I question picking up the package.

"A little welcome home gift."He says smiling.

"Danny I love it." I say unwrapping the gift to see the very first picture we took together framed. It's a polaroid of us in kindergarten. I am stuffing my face with an ice cream cone, and he has his arm wrapped around my shoulder smiling very wide.

I run into his arms hugging him tightly while he does the same.

"Ok as much as I would love to say. Duty calls, Mr.styles is an impatient man."

I nod and let him go get ready while I unpack my room.

Fifteen minutes later I hear three knocks at my door.