e i g h t

(their masks are above)

Harry's POV (September 27)

I'm at this damn masquerade and I want to be home. I have downed three glasses of scotch already. But I have to remember that this is for a good cause. I usually love these things. I normally find a hot girl to fuck before we give our speeches. But it just doesn't feel right this year.

We are all about to give our speech after everyone starts on dinner. I walk towards the boys all of them with paper in their hands. I pull mine from my pocket and we go over who says what again. When we are done preparing, we get introduced. We all make our way over there and start on our speech. We thank everyone for donating, we encourage them to donate more. We also show what there money has done for those without fresh water earning a load roar of applauses, and the money tracker go up.

"Thank you everyone, have a wonderful night. Drive safe and have fun. Please don't forget to donate." Zayn ends the speech. All of us smiling and nodding walking off the stage while cameras flash.

After we walk off stage some upbeat music starts and people make there way to the dance floor. The waiters scurrying around picking up empty dessert plates. I make my way back to the bar, putting my mask on.

While I'm looking around I look at the entrance and see her walk in. She is in a beautiful red dress that hugs her curves in all the right way, she also had a cool silver masks that kinda matches mine. It's crazy how I can recognize her. Most people here you can't recognize. I throw back the rest of my drink and make my way towards her.

When I get closer I notice her dancing with Danny, and Alissa. I make my way behind her snaking my hands around her waist slowly, making sure she doesn't mind my hands on her small waist. When she doesn't push me away she turns around with her eyes closed and continues to dance swaying her hips, I think she thinks I'm Danny maybe. Speaking of, I look up and find Danny smiling at me and pulling Alissa further away. I shoot him a glare before I look back down at Rose noticing her eyes locked on mine.

"M-Mr.Styles." She stutters out. I lean closer my lips brushing her ear.

"Tonight it's Harry, love." I say while kissing her neck a little making her gasp. I hear a very small moan come out of her mouth when I suck lightly at the hinge of her jaw. She throws her arms around my neck, while mine stay on her waist.

I think I drank too much

We continue to dance for a couple more songs till a slow one comes on.

"May I have this dance, Rose?" I question looking down at her.

"Of course." She giggles up at me. Her arms go back to my neck while mine go back around her waist,pulling her closer this time. She looks up at me, her gaze flickering from my eyes to my lips. Mine do the same exact thing. Slowly but surely she meets my eyes again. I lean down slowly, waiting for her to pull back like last time. But she doesn't, she stays and closes her eyes.

Our lips brush for a second and then I hear a drunk Niall yell "KISS HER YOU FOOL," and then she pulls my neck down a little bit so our lips finally meet. It's a slow kiss, nothing rushed, just slow, and kind of romantic you can say. Usually my kisses are fast and passionate. But not a good kind of passionate,just kind of "ok let's fuck now." This has passion but not passion like that. This kiss means something and I don't think it's only me that feels the same.