f o r t y t w o

Roses POV (February 13

I jump and she points the gun at my stomach making me put my hand over it.  She moves a little closer to me and I get a clear view of her. Her hair is long and blonde, her eyes icy blue eyes look dead as they stare at me with a look that says murder. I go to run away buy she shoots the wall behind me making me cower in fear.

"Don't. Move."  She says harshly, her voice low and smoke coming out of the gun.

"What do you want? Do you want money? I will give you anything you want but please don't hurt me." I say strongly and she just cackles.

"You don't get it do you? I don't want your money, I don't want any of the materialistic things." She spits and looks down at my stomach. "This was all supposed to be mine." I get confused but shift so I can reach the hidden button while her eyes are close.

"What was?"I question, trying to buy time.

"This house, the cars, this baby," She walks closer to me and sets her hand on my stomach, I flinch at her touch but let her touch it in fear she will harm it. "But most importantly, Harry." She harshly says and she step back, pointing the gun back at me. "I was his assistant before you, ya know?" She informs me and I remember when I went to see Danny and we heard him firing his assistant. "You know how many times I tried to talk to Harry? Get him to see me as more than just his damn assistant." She walks closer to me and puts the barrel of the gun under my chin making my head move upwards. "But then you came and ruined it all. I was gonna get my job back and tell him how much I loved him, but the day I came back to tell him you were there in his office, he was leaning in to kiss you." She pulls the gun away from my chin and I lower my head and I gulp loudly before putting my head back down, she raises the gun around frantically. "I have to make you pay for that now, you selfish whore." She raises the gun and goes to shoot it at me but Harry comes from out of the shadows and tackles her on the ground, the bullet grazing the top of my shoulder making me whine and fall back against the wall, sliding down and leaving a trail of blood on the wall while doing so.

He tackles her and the gun falls from her hand, sliding under the couch, she grunts and starts to thrash around. He pins her hands above her head, straddling her. He grabs the lamp from a stand and smashes it over her head, knocking her out. Once he is sure she is out he rips a piece of his shirt off and tightly wraps the fabric around her wrists. I hear sirens in the background and I start fading in and out of consciousness. I see Harry walking over to me but it all looks dizzy.

"I'm sorry." I whisper sleepily before blackness overtakes me.

***
Harry's POV

"Rose, Rose, stay with me. Come on baby." I take her body into my lap so it's sitting sideways. I start to rock back and forth while tears well up in my eyes. Her eyes flutter open for a split second before closing again. I apply pressure on her wound and hear the door burst open, police coming in with guns raised, an EMT trailing behind them, but I continue rocking Rose back and forth. "Come on baby, wake up please, please." My voice breaks and I feel hands on my shoulder, pushing me back.

An EMT comes to aid to Rose, another one follows with a stretcher. They quickly put her on there. A couple of police officers go to the psycho bitch, Angelina. I stand up quickly and follow the stretcher out to the ambulance. My shirt wripped and blood staining it. I hop into the ambulance and they take off towards the hospital, hooking Rose up to many machines. I watch them closely making sure they aren't harming her or her stomach. I lose track of time and the doors open before they get out and rush through the hospital doors, shouting orders at doctors and informing them of her state.