f o r t y e i g h t

Roses POV (July 27 7:35 pm)

I let out a groan when I feel a very sharp pain and wetness trailing down my leg making me look down frightened. Harry's head snaps to me and looks at my current state, his eyes going wide while the girls try to help my stand. "I-I'm sorry I think my fiancé is in labor." He rushes out before running over to me. I am doing breathing exercises and Harry is frantically running around for no reason while Niall finishes his speech.

"Harry!" I snap and he stops his rushed mumbling to himself and freezes. "Calm down."

"I'm sorry. I'm just having a little panic attack. Do we have everything for her ready to go? Are the bags packed? Is-" I cut him off and he looks back up to me instead of his fingers that he was counting things off of.

"Harry, we have everything, more than we need even. The bags are in the car like they have been for the past three weeks. Everything is fine, now can we please go deliver this baby before I have her here?" I hear light laughs from around us at the people looking at us. He nods in realization before coming over to me and grabbing my hand to help me walk. Perrie hands us more towels and I thank her before continuing to walk. Harry instructs people to pull the car up and when we reach outside the black Range Rover is parked in front of us, the engine running. Harry helps me to my side and sets a towel down so I can sit, I slowly slide in and he runs to his side. He takes off once he gets his seat belt on and we make our way to the hospital hastily.

"Harry you are gonna get a ticket, slow down." He nods and slows down making me sigh in relief before a contraction comes through making me groan.

"Just breathe baby." I snap my head over to him and glare at him.

"What do you think I'm doing." He just squeezes my hand and breathes with me. I realize how mean my actions were and look over to him. "I'm sorry for anything I say and do from now until she is born. Just know I love you and don't mean to be crude." He chuckles and picks our hands up and lays a kiss on them. When we are interrupted by another contraction, they are getting closer and closer together. I moan out in pain and squeeze Harry's hand.

We finally reach the hospital and Harry rushes over to my side and helps me out, another contraction coming through and making me whine. Once it has passed we walk in and Harry calls out for a nurse. A ginger comes around in pink scrubs and is wheeling a wheel chair in front of her. I sit and she wheels me to a small white room. Her and Harry help me up, she hands me a hospital gown and I walk to the bathroom with Harry to change. Harry helps me step out of my dress, the heels long gone, slippers from the bag I packed have been on my feet since the car ride over here. Once I finally change after pausing for a contraction, he helps me back out.

I immediately get hooked up to some machines like a fetal monitor that tracks her heartbeat and contraction pattern, she checked my vital signs, got a brief health history on me and my pregnancy, she also checks my cervical dilation. Once she determines I am officially in pre-labor and that in fact was my water breaking earlier and these aren't false contractions, we are moved to a private room.

The spacious room has nice hardwood flooring, dark cabinets surrounding the surprisingly comfortable bed, a couch and rocking chair, along with a sink and mirror, a bathroom, and the station for when the baby arrives. Harry wheels me over to the bed and I get in. She and a couple other nurses start hooking me up to machines, an iv is now in my arm, the fetal monitor back on, a blood pressure sleeve, and some other things. Once they are done they ask a few questions before leaving. I look over at Harry and see him looking nervously around the room, I laugh and he looks over at me.