f i f t y

Harry's POV
(October 13)

I awake on this beautiful October day and sneak into my daughters room. She's in her crib awake, just laying and staring up while kicking her limbs lightly. I lean over and grab her.

"You wanna go cook for mummy with daddy?" I question the one month old, she makes a noise in response. "I'll take that as a yes." I grab her bouncy seat from her closet and walk downstairs with her in once arm and the seat in the other. I put her seat in the middle of the island and put her in. I buckle her and she looks up at me, a pout on her face.

"What should we make?" I question while leaning my arms on the counter and looking at her. "Your a baby you wouldn't know," I chuckle and go to grab the things to make French toast. I begin to make it and whip up some eggs and bacon as well. Aspen is now back asleep. I smile at my cute kid before plating the food. I grab the baby carrier wrap before wrapping around my body, once that is done I grab her and put her in the wrap gently.

She's now on my chest while I carry the tray upstairs with a plate, tea, and a Rose. We reach the bedroom and I open it carefully, I go to the side I sleep on and set the tray down before walking over to Rose. Her mouth is open letting out small breaths, she lays on her stomach that she has been working on, and her face lays on her crossed arms. I bend down and put a hand on the carrier that holds Aspen and I kiss Roses cheek.

"Baby," I nudge her and she wakes slowly, she looks at me then what I have on then to the side of her and smiles. "Happy one year gorgeous." She sits up and I sit on the side of the bed. She leans in and gives me a kiss,one that is slow and full of love.

"Happy one year baby." I smile peck her irresistible lips once more before grabbing the tray and laying it on her lap. Aspen starts to stir so I unwrap the wrap before pulling her out.

"Hello little one." Rose coos and Aspen immediately opens her eyes at the sound of her voice. I smile at the sight and Rose slides the tray down a little before I hand her the baby. She puts her on her knees and Aspen looks at her funkily before starting to cry. Rose cradles her into her chest and Aspen immediately goes for her boob.

"You just want me when you are hungry. Such a daddy's girl." I laugh and Rose moves her shirt. Once Aspen starts to feed I cut up the French toast for Rose before giving her a bite. She hums and then grabs the other fork on the tray. We start to eat and talk about the plans for today. Aspen finishes and soon our plate is empty. Rose lays Apsen in her bassinet and then goes in the bathroom to shower. I grab the baby monitor and walk in with her, she's already in the shower, the steam filling the air. I set the monitor down before undressing and entering the shower.

Rose turns around and goes to say something but instead I smash my lips into hers. She moans when I grab her ass, I push her up against the wall and tap on my thighs so she will jump. I pull away breathless and look at her.

"Doctor said it was ok right?" She nods and reattaches our lips. I start to trail down her chest and she puts her fingers in my short hair tugging at it making me groan. "Are you ok?" I question breathlessly when I'm lined up with her entrance and she nods. I slip in and she moans out. I groan and wait for her to adjust. "Fuck baby your so tight. Can I move?" I question and she nods again, to out of breath to say anything. I start to move and she moans, I speed up and reconnect our lips again to swallow down our noises since there is a baby in the other room.

"Harry." She calls out and I smirk before kissing down her jaw and leaving marks. My harsh movements become to much for her and she goes into a state of pure pleasure, her eyes roll back, her head goes back, her grip on hair tightens and a moan comes from her lips. It doesn't take long for me to follow. I spill into her since she got the shot. I groan and continue my movements that are now sloppy. I ride out my high and then once I'm done I lay against her chest that is going up and down fastly, mine doing the same. She unwinds her legs from my waist and shakily gets down. "Holy shit I missed that." She laughs and I bend down to connect our lips.