f i f t y

Roses POV
(January 28, 1, year 8 months and some odd days later)

Harry wasted no time in getting me pregnant again. On our honey moon is when we conceived with not one baby, but two. I'll never forget the day we found out we were pregnant with twins.

"You see that." Dr.Napp points to the screen to show two sacs, which is weird because that wasn't there with aspen.

"Yeah?" I reply questioningly.

"Twins." Is all she replies and that is enough for Harry to almost pass out.

"No  fooking way." His deep accent rasped out.

"Yep! Baby A," She points to one. "Baby b." She points to another one.

Or I'll never forget the day when I sat him and Aspen down to tell them

Or I'll never forget the day when I sat him and Aspen down to tell them. Aspen was almost two then so she understood but not really. But Harry looked up at me when I slid  the stick over that had pregnant on a screen, his face bright and eyes wide. He jumps up and runs around to me, spinning me around when he picks me up.

"Daddy no hurt mama." Aspen cries and we look over to her. Harry sets me down before grabbing her gently and hugging her.

"Princess, Daddy isn't hurting her. He is celebrating." She looks at him with her nose scrunched up, her head wrap falling and showing her curls she got from H.

"Fow wat?" She questions and I giggle at her cuteness.

"Mummy has a baby in her stomach baby." He lifts up my shirt and Aspen looks at it.

"I see no baby dada." Harry chuckles and I laugh lightly and kiss her forehead.

"We have to wait for him/her to come out baby." She looks at me still confused but let's out and "ohhh" before squirming in Harry's hold and going back to her food she was eating.

"I can't believe it!" Harry cheers and I smile before kissing him.

"Eww gwoss ." Aspen disgustedly looks at us and I giggle against Harry's lips.

Everybody's reactions were similar, all cheering and congratulating us. Louis making a few dirty jokes making me laugh and Harry glare. The boys were very excited, they already love Aspen so much so I can only imagine how much they are gonna love these babies. Perrie was happy that she would have a fellow pregnant buddy. Gemma was very excited to be an aunt to more kids and have her baby have cousins close in age since she is pregnant. She got married around a year ago, a little after me and Harry did. Anne was crying out of joy, and Danny hugging me and looking down at my flat stomach saying things to the babies.