t w e n t y t h r e e

Roses POV (October 20)

"Stop please I'm begging you." I whine out pushing him away. His black beady eyes staring at me while he had a devilish smile on his face.

"Not today baby girl." He pushed his hips into mine making me wince in pain. He pinned my arms above my head harder, digging his finger nails into my skin. I felt tears well up in my eyes and did everything I could to keep them from leaking. I felt his sick, rough hands running down my sides, his hand slipping into my pants. I closed my eyes and heard him laugh. But it wasn't my uncles laugh, it was the man I adored, and am falling in love with. I opened my eyes to find Harry hovering over me now, that devilish smile now accompanying his face. He peered down at me with black eyes and his quiff was a mess a top of his head.

"Harry, no, please stop. I said no."

"I don't care what you say Rose."
I closed my eyes again, a tear slipping down my cheek. I opened my eyes after a few seconds and my eyes peered into grey ones.

"Danny, get off of me. Why are you doing this?"

"Rose." I heard my name but I sounded so far away.

"Rose." I heard it again when I felt Danny's hand slip under my shirt getting close to my breasts.

"ROSE."

I sit up with wet cheeks and am met with a worried Harry in my face. I look down and see a white shirt over top of my lace body suit. I look around the room making sure I'm still not in that nightmare before I realize I am awake.

"Baby, whats wrong?" I shake my head and start sobbing.

"No, no, no, no. This can't be happening." He doesn't say anything and instead pulls me into him so my head is laying against his chest, he holds my head there letting me sob into his bare chest. I sob until my throat hurts and I have no tears. I sob for my past, I sob because I miss my parents and brother more than anything, I sob because the man I love had turned into the man that fucked me up. That's right, I love Harry. There's no denying it anymore.

"Water." I croak out. Harry jumps up going into the corner of the room where he keeps a mini fridge, grabbing me a mini water bottle. I gladly take it and drink it all in one sip. I rest my head back on his chest exhausted, he rubs my back up and down while whispering it'll be ok in my ear. I look up and look him dead in the eyes.

"I love you." His movements stop and he looks at me bewildered.

"You what?" For a moment I lose my confidence I had and fear that he will tell me to fuck off and I'm crazy.

"I love you Harry." He looks at me before smashing his lips into mine. We kiss until we are out of breath, the very faint taste of whiskey and mint on his breath making me not want to pull away.

"I love you to Rose." I let out a breath of relief and reconnect our lips,this time for a short kiss.

"It was terrible." I say and he goes back to rubbing my back. "At first it was him touching me,then I closed my eyes and it turned to you," He flinches when I say it turned to him. I take in a short breath then continue, tears blurring my vision and my voice cracking as I speak. "Then it turned to Danny. He started touching me but you woke me up before anything else could happen." He kisses the top of my head, his head shaking back and forth as if he can't believe what I had to go through.