n i n e

Rose's POV (September 27)

I wake up at eight o'clock and take a shower, shaving again and washing my body and hair. Afterwards I go to my closet and pull on some dark, ripped, high wasted skinny jeans, that hug my curves perfectly, and a yellow cropped off the shoulder top. And lastly my mothers necklace with her and dads wedding ring diamonds on it. Once I'm dressed I go to the bathroom to do my hair.

My hair is a little bit past medium length so I could do a lot with it. But I end up choosing simple beach waves. After I finish my hair I go to my makeup. I put on some moisturizer and the littlest bit of foundation. I then coat my lashes with my favorite mascara and then I curl them and I'm ready. It is just now that I realize it is only eleven.

I hear the front door shut and I make my way out to the living room with a smirk on my face. As I enter I see Danny standing by the door. A satisfied smile on his face. He is shirtless with sweatpants hanging low on his waist.

"Please tell me you used a condom, I don't need Danny Jr's running around. I might lose my hair." I say, pretending to be serious.

"How'd I know you would bring that up." Danny groans, walking to the kitchen pouring himself some random cereal.

"Welp it's your problem you didn't lock the door. But anyways, I'm assuming she said yes?" I question.

"Of course she did dummy head." He says as he puts the milk up, grabbing a spoon and sticking his tongue out at me.

"Dummy head? What are we two?" I ask making him look up and laugh.

"Anyways, why did you come in my room yesterday? You only come in there when it's an emergency." He stops eating looking up at me waiting for my reply.

"Well um, I may or may not have kissed Har-Mr.Styles." I bit my lip and slowly look up at him. He drops his spoon in his cereal making it splash everywhere. His jaw also drops and his eyes go wide.

"No fucking way! What?! I saw him dancing with you I just thought he didn't know who it was." He goes to get a towel to clean up his mess while I grab my black and white checkered vans.

"Yeah I am just as surprised as you are. I thought you were being weird and trying to dance with me. Good thing we did those shots before we left, I might of had a heart attack when I saw who it was." He looks up at me scanning my outfit.

"Where are you going? And if you need a car no you can't have mine today. I have to go meet Alissa so I am so-" I stop his rambling and answer his making him drop his spoon again.

"I am having lunch with Mr.Styles."I say nonchalantly. Even though I am shitting bricks on the inside.

"Oh really? Holy crap. Is it like a business thing orrr?" He asks.

"No it's not business," I start to wonder if it actually is and I'm just too dumb to realize it. Maybe he thought I was someone else yesterday? Maybe he is firing me? All these bad thoughts swirl around in my brain. "Well I don't think it is at least."

"Well I don't think it is either if I am being honest. I have never seen him look at someone like he does you. Not even his, sorry to say this, fuck buddies." I cringe at the word fuck buddies. It kinda hurts hearing that he had or has some. But I can't control him. Hell we aren't even an item. So why I am hurt? I have no idea.