f o u r t e e n

Harry's POV (October 14)

We reach the small ice cream shop in no time. Once we walk in  we are greeted with the smell of fresh waffle cones. We make our way over to the counter and look into the tubs filled. I already know what I want so I order a honey comb waffle cone, with the cone dipped in chocolate and sprinkles. I thank the lady and she goes to ask Rose what she wants. She ends up getting a mint Oreo waffle cone. We walk a little bit down the street to get to the small park they have. This one is just a playground with a walking path around it, but it is still beautiful non the less.

I finish my cone while Rose is still halfway through hers. I grab her hand and intertwine our fingers. We reach the park and she ends up giving me rest of her cone claiming she has a brain freeze. I chuckle at that and gladly take it. We walk around and just talk about life more.

"How many siblings do you have?" She asks me.

"I have one and her name is Gemma. She is twenty three soon to be twenty four." I smile thinking of Gemma and Mum. I miss them, I need to call them over one night.

"She is the one I saw the restaurant that one day." Rose says as she reminisces. Gosh that feels like so long ago for some reason. I smirk remembering how jealous she got.

"Yeah, if I recall correctly, you got very jealous." Her cheeks glow red and she looks down.

"Stop it, I was not. I have no clue what you are talking about." She fakes not remembering it when she clearly does. I just shake my head and laugh.

"I like that sound." She randomly says.

"What sound?"

"Your laugh and chuckle. It is just so cute." I look down at her to find her looking up at me blushing a little bit.

"Well I love your laugh. It's like music to my ears." I say bumping her nose with index finger. I stop her and go behind her. Pulling my arms over her shoulders, her hands coming up to hold on to mine that are clasped together. We just sit there enjoying each others presence while we stare off in the distance.

After another hour we make our way back to the car. When we get closer I press the remote start and once we reach it open the door for Rose. She smiles at me and slides in. I walk around the front to get in. Once I do I take off shortly after. I make my way back to her flat and we soon make our way upstairs. Right now we are debating over what kind of pizza is better, she says cheese, I say ham even though cheese is better. I just like bantering with her because she gets all riled up and it is the cutest thing.

"But cheese is just so good. Ham is so gross. And when you warm it up it tastes worse, and it ruins the cheese." She argues with me more, scrunching her nose up making me chuckle and grab her waist. We are now in the elevator and I have my hands around her waist looking down at here to peer into the honey eyes while she looks up and stares into my boring green ones.

"What every you say baby. But cheese is so plain to me." She playfully scoffs back at me. I lean down and give her a sweet peck on the lips.

The elevator dings signaling for us to get out. We walk out and we reach her apartment soon. Once we get in we kick off our shoes and she neatly puts them on a rug next to the door. She takes my hand and guides me to her room.

"Ok so I have no clue what you want to do. But, I do have some blank canvases we can paint if you would like to do that?" She looks nervous asking me if I want to paint. I just smile and tell that is perfect. She scurries out into a little closet in the hallway coming back with two blank canvases and a rolling thing of paint, and paint brushes, along with some stands to hold the canvases folded up on top. She open her curtains to let the natural light in, making her glow even more. She then sets up the stands and places the canvases on them. Once she is done she moves a little table in the middle and puts all the brushes and paint on top. She stands thinking for a moment on what else and once she realizes what she wants she makes her way towards the bathroom. She comes out with two painting aprons in hand, she hands me one and I quickly put it in and tie it. She asks me to help her tie hers and I do while I tie hers she puts her hair up with a black hair tie.