t w e n t y o n e

Harry's POV (October 14)

We made it to Central Park at around one. It was a beautiful day out, the sky a lovely shade of blue with fluffy clouds, the grass green, children running around laughing. It was amazing here in New York. Me and Rose have been walking around and we are now by the lake on Bow Bridge, our hands are intertwined, and there is a peaceful quietness between the two of us. I take the time to admire here as we walk, her wonderful honey eyes, her perfect smile, long beautiful brown hair, I could go on about her beauty.

"What?" She questions bringing me out of my staring.

"Nothing, you are just absolutely gorgeous." She blushes and stops in the middle of the bridge, turning to me and wrapping her arms around my neck while I wrap mine around her waist.

"And you are absolutely handsome." She slowly says and then we lean in and share a passionate kiss.

"Come on Baby, lets go to see the Statue of Liberty." She nods and we rush off to go see the iconic statue. We take a boat to go see it and listen to the history of it on the way. Once we are done with that we go to the empire  state building, the Top of Rock Observatory, and we eventually make our way to Coney Island at around six. Me and Rose are sitting on a bench currently, Rose is drinking from a water bottle, and I am doing the same. We have rode a couple rides and now I want to win her something.

"Come on." I get up and grab her hand, she looks at me confused but follows anyways. I guide us towards all the games, stopping at the ring toss booth.

"How many tries sir?" A bored teenager with red hair and an acne covered face asks.

"Once." I reply with a cocky smirk, I glance over at Rose and she has an eyebrow raised at my cockiness with  a facial expression that says "really?" I just chuckle and grab the three rings. I toss them on one and make the first one, Rose excitedly squeals and I toss the second one making it, Rose let's out words of encouragement and I toss the third one, missing.

"Damnit!"  Rose chuckles while I slide a five over and tell the boy one more time. This time I successfully make all three rings and pick Rose up around her waist spinning around chanting "I did it." She is laughing and I put her down when we start attracting a ton of people.

"What prize sir?"

"Harry you should get the teddy bear." Rose whispers and I just chuckle pointing to it. He hands it to me and I realize how huge it is.

"Here you go my lady." I say all properly making Rose giggle.

"Thank you kind sir." Rose takes it and puts it around her hip so she can carry it. We make our way towards the hotel shortly after. Once we get into our room I am shoved up against the wall and Rose is soon on my lips.

"I know I didn't feel well earlier but I have been taking medicine all day and I feel a hundred times better, and I also need you right now." I laugh and then go back to reconnect our lips. I tap her thighs signaling for her to jump, she does and wraps her legs around my waist. I carry her to our room kissing at her neck making her moan.

"Harry." She breathes out and I continue to leave bruises all over her neck and collarbones. I get to our room and set her down on the bed gently. I take my shirt off and connect our lips shortly after in another lust and passion filled kiss. She pulls at the bottom of her shirt and I help her take it off, the room suddenly increasing in temperature as our kisses get more and more needy. Once she pulls her shirt off her newly exposed skin motivates me more and I start to kiss down her stomach, I unbutton her pants and start to take them off. She moans lightly when I start to kiss the inside of her thighs and make my way towards where she wants me the most. I take her underwear off and start teasing her by kissing her hip bones.