t w e n t y e i g h t

Harry's POV (November 16)

I can't stay mad at this girl. Rose keep pinching my cheeks, my dimple, saying how much she loves me, things like that. And I couldn't stay mad at her for more than twenty minutes. We arrive at the club and I pull into valet, when I get out I am blinded with flashing lights and pushed by greedy paparazzi. I walk over to Roses side and see she has a nervous look on her face. I bend down and tell her it'll be alright and she gulps but nods. She stands and takes my hand, I pull her into my side tightly and we walk in to the club. I immediately go to the top level knowing that's where vip is. I walk in and see all the boy taking a shot. Liam is in a grey shirt, blue flannel, and black jeans. Louis is in a white shirt with a cross symbol on the chest, and black jeans. Niall is in a white shirt, and some type of black jeans with zippers on them. Zayn is wearing a white shirt with black jeans ripped in the knee. I smile at the lads and walk over, they all lift there head to look at us.

"OI OIiiII." A drunk Louis slurs. I chuckle and shake my head.

"Styles, get your ass over here and take some shots." I happily oblige and walk over picking up two glasses. I turn around and hand one to Rose. She takes it an downs it hastily.

"Thats my girl." I whisper in her ear, she laughs lightly and I down mine.

"Another round!" Liam shouts. Soon we have a tray full of thirty shots infront of us. Them being gone soon. I grab Roses hand to go get a drink and we reach the bar. I order a whiskey neat, and Rose gets some fruity drink. I down mine and order a couple more. Once I start to feel it I smile and chuckle at my state. I'll regret it in the morning but oh well.

"Harry," Rose slurs a tad. "Let's dance." I nod and she leads me to the dance floor while I have her hand. We get there and I spin her around immediately, she squeals and I grab her hips roughly. She starts to sway her hips back and forth, tossing her head back and ruffling up her straight hair. When she is leaned back my lips find her neck and I start to suck, leaving a deep bruise, her breathing hitches at the feeling and I smirk against her neck.

I continue my actions once more and her fingers tangle in my hair. I groan when she tugs harder. Our lips soon meet in a rough and passionate kiss. The type of kiss where your lips swell fast and turn a deep red. My plump lips mix with hers and our tongues dance. She pulls back when she is out of breath and looks at me with lust in her eyes.

"Harry I need you." I chuckle a little.

"Again?" I question.

"Again." She confirms and I grab her hand leading her into the clean vip bathroom sneakily. Once we get in I turn around and lock the door. When I turn back around Rose smashes her lips on mine. I left her up and start to unbutton my jeans. Once they're down I pull down her underwear to where it's hanging around her ankles. She is kissing down my neck, surely leaving marks.

"You sure? I don't want you doing this when you won't remember."

"Harry, I love you, but I'm not drunk. I am barely tipsy." I nod and line up at her entrance. I lift her up against the wall before lifting her down, sliding her into me. I groan at the feeling and she moans. I thrust into her causing her back to hit the wall. She is tugging on my hair and moaning in my ear. I adjust so I can go in farther and she gasps.

"Holy shit, h-Harry." I groan and speed up. After a couple of thrusts I find her g-spot making her moan loudly. Luckily the music is so damn loud you can't hear that well here.