t w e n t y s e v e n

Roses POV (November 15)

"Help somebody help!" I sob on the road covered in broken plastic and blood. I'm on my knees,my jeans ripped and my shirt dirty.

"Somebody please! Mommy, daddy, Jake! Please wake up!" I sob harder and harder till I can't even breathe. The sight of the flipped over car.

"No please, I can't lose you." I close my eyes before opening them and notice the red Ford Explorer change into a black Range Rover.

"No, no, no. Not you too, god no, please." I look closer in the car and see Harry sticking out on the side. His head bleeding, stomach bleeding, eyes closed and his chest not moving up.

"Rose." He croaks out and I make my way over to him.

"Harry hold on please. Help is on its way," I grab his hand, frantically kissing it. "HELP PLEASE!" I yell out, my throat burning, and voice cracking.

"Just remember I love you. Take care of yourself please." He coughs at the end of his sentence and spits up blood.

"Harry you are not leaving." His mouth opens to say something but nothing comes out, his eyes close and he stops breathing all together.

I shoot up from the bed sweating and tears dripping down my face. I start to cry and Harry immediately shoots up.

"What's wrong. What happened?" He shoots out and I stare at him. His eyes soften and he pulls me into him. I sob and he rubs my back soothingly whispering in my ear words of encouragement.

"It was terrible." I croak out once I calmed down.

"Do you wanna talk about it?" He questions and I hesitantly nod. I start to tell him about it and he listens the whole time, never interrupting. Once I'm done he inhales a long breath.

"It'll be alright baby. It's just a dream, nothing like that will happen to me." He try's reassuring me but I still feel a strange feeling that something bad will happen.

"Come on, lets go back to bed." I nod before snuggling back in his chest, he kisses my hair and continues to rub my back. After an hour of staring at the ceiling I start to fall asleep again. This time dreaming of a future with Harry instead of that terrible repeating nightmare.

***

Roses POV (November 16)

I woke up on this chilly Saturday morning to a sleeping man next to me. I smile at his little snores and messy head. I get up and take a shower,
quickly shaving and washing my hair. When I walk out I see Harry sitting up rubbing his eyes sleepily, his hair a mess on top of his head. He hasn't gotten a haircut recently and I am really enjoying it growing out.

"I was wondering where you went." He talks, his voice rough and hoarse with sleep laced in it.

"Yeah sorry, I took a shower." He nods and gets up. He walks towards me and kisses my cheek before asking me if I want breakfast. I shake my head and follow him down the stairs. We get there and he gets out a banana and opens it. He starts telling me how Louis texted him last night piss drunk telling him how much he loves football. I laugh and he does as well. He stops and stares at me for a little bit.