f i v e

Harry's POV (September 12)

It is now four o'clock and I'm still in the damn meeting. I should have been out of here by now. That's why I asked Rose to sit in and listen. Because I could leave a little early and have her stay and take notes. But it looks like it's closing so I guess I will wait. God I hate waiting.

Rose is sitting in the corner writing down some notes hurriedly. If these notes are sloppy I will freak out. I need to leave and go meet the boys to talk about merging all five of our companies.

I get drawn out of my thoughts when I feel a tap on my shoulder. I look up and see a scared Rose looking down at me.

"Mr.Styles," She starts. But I'm to busy studying her plump lips to pay attention. Then I snap out of my daze and listen to what she has to say. "The meeting has been over for a couple minutes. Would you like me to call your driver to come get you for your dinner meeting?" She questions.

"Yes that would be lovely. Thanks Miss. Fisher. I would also like for you to come with if you don't mind. I need you for notes again. Speaking of notes can I have the ones you wrote?" I ask her noticing her small hand go and get the papers. She places them in my large hand and I notice how neat they are. Wow.

"Thank you. Let's get going shall we?" I ask.

I get up and walk towards the door. Holding it open for her. She looks at me a little confused and then walks through. As she walks my eyes linger one her bum for a little bit.

Harry she is your assistant what the hell.

I can't deny that she isn't pretty. With her long brown hair and honey brown eyes. She has nice long eyelashes and nice tan legs. She's my ideal girl if I'm being honest. But I don't do girlfriends, I do fuck buddies. Ask the ten girls I have left crying in the sheets after I am satisfied. I just can't trust people. They are all money hungry.

As I look up I notice we are close to the elevator. Rose presses the button and it opens. She gets in with me following, I stand on the right her on the left. Out of the corner of my eye I notice her looking at me. I smirk and step out of the elevator. As soon as I walk out I am met with my driver, Carl. Carl is an old friendly man. He has been around since before my business took off more.

He opens the door and I let Rose get in first. I slide in next to her and look out the window, watching as the tall building go by. We get to the restaurant in no time. Carl opens the door for us and I slide out not waiting for Rose to get out.

"Reservation for Payne." I say to the host.

"Yes sir, right this way." The young host says looking behind me. I turn around and notice Rose blushing. I clench my jaw. I don't know why I am reacting this way. I feel a sense of protection over Rose.

He leads us to the back of the restaurant where I hear Niall's distinct laugh. I chuckle and then walk in seeing all five of my best lads.

"HAZZAAA."Louis cheers.

"Lou!"I exclaim.

"Hey, I know ya." Niall slurs a little bit as he looks at Rose. I put two and two together and realize she is the one Niall got distracted by that one day. Rose just giggles and nods her head.

"Oi Harold, long time no see." Liam says patting me on the back as I sit down. Rose sliding in the empty seat next to me.

"Payno! I know man, it's been what eighteen months?" I question exaggerating. They all chuckle and shake their heads.

"Ok, I'm short on time lads let's discuss business." I talk more in my serious, business voice.

"Same boys, lets get this going I gotta get home to the lady." Zayn chimes in.

"Damn, man she has you whipped." Niall nudges Zayn. Zayn swats his elbow away while rolling his eyes.

Rose laughs from behind me and I can't help but laugh. It brings a smile to my face for a split second before it goes away when I realize what I'm doing. Soon we get our food and Rose frowns.

"What's wrong?" I ask as I lean in.

"It's fine. It's just not what I ordered." She whispers.

"Waiter!"I yell out at the teenage imbecile that's to busy looking down Rose's shirt.

"You got m-,"I stop myself from saying my girl real quick. I don't know why I wanted to say that. I have never said that about anyone. "Her order is wrong. Take it back." He gulps and nods his head taking her plate.

"Oh and do yourself a favor. Stop looking down the women's shirt before you are out of a job." I glare at him.

"Y-yes sir. My apologies." He scurries off after me scoffing.

"Mr.Styles, you didn't have to do that." Rose looks at me with thankfulness in her eyes.

"Of course I had to. No lady should be treated like that." I say. Even though I'm being a hypocrite because I was just staring at her arse earlier. But she doesn't have to know that.

After an hour of them ordering drinks and me trying to discuss business. The "meeting" is finally over. We will have to reschedule but it will be at my business this time. We got nothing done.

During the lunch I notice some of the boys talking to Rose. A couple times I would chime in and distract them so they won't keep talking to her.

"Hey Styles!," a voice calls out. I turn around and see Niall running after me. "She's a nice one I would keep her." I look at him confused.

"What are you talking about?" I question.

"Well you guys are together right?" Niall drags out the right. I look at him confused.

"You know I don't do that Niall." I look over at Rose laughing with Louis and Liam. Zayn long gone to his fiancé.

He looks at me confused. "Whatever you say lad," Niall laughs and locks away towards his car. "See ya Harry."

I just nod and walk away.

"Rose," I call out. "Let's go I got work to do."

———————————————————
Hope you guys enjoyed! This is Harry's first POV so it's a little rough. But I'm sorry if this is short. Love you guys.

Till next time,
N

Edited August 13, 2019