f o r t y t w o

Harry's POV (March 8)

Today is the day we find out the gender, and I have never been more excited. Currently it is six am and Rose just got done throwing up, her morning sickness has gone down a ton, usually she would puke at all hours of the day, multiple times. But now it is usually in the morning and it is only once or twice.

She brushes her teeth and comes out of the bathroom, I look at her from my spot on the bed and smile. She comes and sits down next to me, I move to go in between her legs to talk to the large bump, my hands going to pick her shirt up, resting it on top of the rounded area before placing a sweet kiss on it and talking.

"Peanut, what are you doing to your mummy?" I question and Rose laughs, I put my ear on the bump and listen."Mhm...ahh, I understand." I nod my head before looking up at Rose. "Baby said it is doing it out of love,and it's sorry." Rose giggles and I lean down and kiss it once more. I make my way up to Rose after talking to it for a bit longer. I hover over her and kiss her lips, they mold together like they were made for each other.

I begin to leave open mouthed kisses down her jaw and onto her neck. I decide to not leave any marks but I still nip and suck a little at the skin making a moan come from Rose. I bring my hand down to cup her and she gasps, her hands flies up to my hair and she tugs it making me groan. I bring my lips back up to hers before kissing her slowly, love showing through our actions.

"Harry I want you." She breathes while tugging at my shirt, I don't hesitate to take it off. I grab the hem of her shirt before looking back up at her.

"May I?" I ask and she nods, I lift the shirt and take it off, her pink bra that matches her shorts is now on display. Our lips meet each other in a hungry kiss, she tugs at my sweatpants and I take them off, my hardening length now being held back by my boxers. Next is her shorts and I take them off swiftly while she trails kisses down my jaw, she starts to suck on my sweet spot and I let out a low moan.

Once her shorts are off she bucks her hips and slides her underwear off, I slide mine off as well. I spread her legs and hover between her, I kiss the top of her bra clad breast and massage the other one lightly, before sliding in. She moans, and I push halfway in before looking up at her, waiting for her to adjust and get reused to my size.

"You can go all the way now." She reassures me and I nod before leaning back down and kissing her lips while pushing in more. I let out a moan at the feeling of her walls clenching around me. My thrusts speed up a little making us both moan. I bring my lips back down to the valley of her breasts before making my way back up and kissing around her left breast before doing the same with the other, her hands in my hair, tugging out it.

I hit her spot and she moans and clinches making me let out a moan. Our actions continue before she reaches her high with me following. Once I am done coming down off mine I fall next to her and rest my head on her chest that has a small coat of sweat on it, my forehead that has some sweat on it as well, and my long damp hair meet with her skin. I lay my head above her breast before leaving a small kiss.

"I love you." I murmurer against her skin,I pick my head up and look up at her, her million dollar smile on her face.

"I love you too." I smile and lean up to kiss her lips. We stay laying there for a little while longer before deciding to shower. I get up to start the water and I turn to see Rose eyeing me up and down, I wink at her and she blushes before shrugging.

"What can you blame me? You are hot." I chuckle and shake my head before entering the bathroom. I turn the handle and wait for it to get warm before stepping in, when I go to step in Rose comes in with nothing on, I eye her up and down and she blushes.