f o r t y t h r e e

Harry's POV
(March 18)

"Do you have everything?" Rose questions me and I nod.  "Do I have everything?"  She starts mumbling to herself and I chuckle before grabbing her shoulder.

"Baby it's fine. We can buy clothes if you need them, calm down." She sighs when I kiss her forehead. She pops up and looks at me with a huge smile on her face.

"Let's go! Bora Bora here we come!" She cheers and I chuckle before rolling our suitcases towards Carl. He takes them after opening the door for us, we thank him while he goes and puts the suitcases in the car. We make our way to the private airport, I internally groan when I remember the flight is a twenty six hours long. I don't like flying that much, Rose on the other hand absolutely hates it. Not like I absolutely hate it, I have to fly a lot with my job, it just gets boring. But Rose doesn't mind it as much anymore since she will end up sleeping most of the way. I chuckle when I look down and see her half asleep on my shoulder.

We reach the airport and get out walking towards my plane.

"I still can't believe you have a plane." Rose pipes up from beside me, I turn and smirk at her. Her honey eyes look good in the sun right now, her skin still has that glow, and her freckles are popping out. "I can't wait for super warm weather." I nod my head in agreement before we are greeted by my pilot, Denny. He greets us along with my flight attendant, Melinda. We walk in and Rose plops down on the couch while I go in my usual seat, pulling out my laptop to do some work. A couple hours into our flight Rose tells me she is going to the room on the plane to nap,I nod and kiss her cheek.

***

Roses POV

I wake up uncomfortable, and I have to pee. The baby thinks it was a good idea to kick and move a ton, all while pushing my bladder. I stand and groan before walking into the bathroom. I do my business and walk out to see Harry on his phone whistling, his Hawaiian shirt, that only he could pull off, unbuttoned down to his chest, black pants on, sunglasses on, and his brown Chelsea boots still on.

"Harry," his head snaps over to my direction, a smile on his face, but it changes when he notices my pained expression. I walk over and sit in his lap. "Tell your daughter to stop, she wont stop moving and kicking me, so I can't sleep and I need sleep, you know this." He chuckles before nodding, he leans in and kisses my lips lovingly, his plump ones molding with mine. We kiss for a little longer, our movements speeding up and getting hungrier. After a couple minutes he pulls back, his lips now swollen and red, his beautiful green eyes a darker shade.

"I love you." I tell him while sliding down and going to the space in between his legs to get comfier, he kisses my head before he brings his hand to rest against my stomach, the baby kicking it.

"I love you too." I smile and kiss him again, but slower. It doesn't last long before I pull away. Harry brings out his iPhone camera and recording the movements. "Can I post this?" He questions and I nod happily, loving the fact he wants too. He puts the video on Instagram before captioning it "future football player" I chuckle and lay my head against his chest. We talk for a while and dinner eventually is served. I got a salad and Harry got a grilled cheese, we eat and once we finish I look at the time and see it is eight pm. Harry yawns and I look over at him.

"Lets go to bed." He nods and stands, I grab his hand and lead him towards the room. Once we get there I take off my shirt and pants, I decide I don't want to put on a shirt so my black sports bra is on display. I slide on some yellow shorts after I take my shirt off. I slide into bed and snuggle into Harry's chest, my stomach touching his side, his arm comes around and rests on my hips, giving them a squeeze. We fall asleep shortly after, the baby making sure to move around in my sleep.