t h i r t y s i x

Roses POV (January 7)

I throw the sheets off of me and rush to the toilet off the kitchen. It's currently four am and this is my fourth time puking today. Earlier I threw up in our bathroom. I then made my way downstairs groggily and plopped down on the couch. Now I'm hunched over puking whatever I have been able to eat yesterday.

I groan and flush the toilet once I'm done. I wipe my mouth and grab an unopened toothbrush, I brush my teeth quickly and make my way back to the couch. I lay down on my back, my head propped up on a pillow and the office playing lightly on the TV, my hand is resting on my bump and rubbing it soothingly.

Today is Saturday so we don't have to work, and I wanted Harry to sleep in. I find myself nodding back off and slowly but surely I go back to bed.

I wake up to the feeling of someone in between my legs, head on my stomach. I sleepily smile, instantly recognizing the head of curls. My hand go in his hair and he puts his left side of his head on my stomach so he can watch the tv. My hand is still in his hair and his arms are still around my waist, head still on my stomach and body still snuggly fit between my legs. He looks up at me and smiles.

"Good morning." His husky voice rings out making my stomach do flips at the sound.

"Morning." I reply and he shifts and scoots up, he leans in and kisses me quickly before going back to his spot before. My hand goes back in his hair and we stay like that for awhile. I look down at him and notice his asleep,I giggle and bring a blanket over him. I change the office to Law and Order SVU. I'm about two episodes in when in walks Louis, he is wearing an adidas track suit, his hair a little messy on top of his head. He smiles at me and waves.

"Where's Harry?" He questions and I lift my hand and point down. He comes closer to the couch and looks down, smiling. I giggle and he sits in a chair.

"How is the little one?" He questions and my smile widens.

"Really good he/she is strong and healthy. There's actually a picture over there if you want to look at it." He smiles and walks over to grab the photo. He grabs it and he smiles,his jaw dropping a little in confusion.

"That's a baby?" He questions and I nod. "It looks like a blob." His eyes widen and I laugh. "I think Harry showed me at the charity event, but I was gone." I chuckle lightly and roll my eyes.

"That's exactly what Harry said." I look down at the sleeping man and smile at him. Louis sits back down and rest his elbows on his knees, he looks at Harry then at me.

"He really loves you ya know?" I smile and look down at him again. "I can't get that man to shut up about you." We laugh and my stomach moves causing Harry to stir a little bit.

"What are you here for?" I question.

"Me and Harry were gonna go out to eat with the lads, he wanted to ride with me." I nod and look back at the sleep man.

"I'll wake him up." He nods and I start to nudge Harry's shoulder. "Harry, Louis is here. It's time to wake up." He mumbles before moving his head. "Harrryyyy."He finally lifts his head making my stomach go cold from the air hitting the bare skin the heat from Harry's skin leaving. He looks at me then looks around his eyes stopping on Louis.

"Holy shit I'm late," he says and hops up fastly, Louis just chuckles and shakes his head. "What time is it?" He questions, I look at my watch and see it is eleven thirty six.