t h i r t y t h r e e

Harry's POV (December 23)

I wake up to my hair a little sticky, my body hot and warm. I try nuzzling more into the pillow but then I realize it isn't a pillow, its Roses bare chest. I look up at her sleeping state and see her mouth open, blowing out small breaths, her chest rising and falling taking me with it, her long lashes resting on top of her cheek. I smile and kiss her collarbone before standing up. I walk out into the kitchen and see a Gemma sitting at my counter.

"Ah! What the fuck Gemma!" She looks over at me, plopping a cookie Rose made in her mouth.

"Sup bro." She calmly replies and I roll my eyes.

"Gemma I thought you weren't supposed to be her till tomorrow." She shrugs.

"Well I got done with work early and I want too see Rose," I give her a look. "And you as well of course!" She nervously stumbles out.

"Mhm." I say walking around the counter to grab an apple.

"Speaking of Rose, where is she?" She questions and my cheeks flush.

"Sh-She is busy right now. She will be out later." Gemma eyes me skeptically,but nods.

"Ok, well I'm gonna go unpack. I'll be down later." I nod and once she's out of sight I rush down the hall into the media room. I walk in and see rose slipping on her bra. She turns around when it's on and smiles at me. She gets up in her underwear and I scan her quickly.

Now is not the time to be horny Harry

I cough a little and then calm myself all the way. She smirks at my reaction she kisses my cheek then goes to the door, I suddenly remember why I am here and rush over to stop her. She turns and looks at me confused.

"What are you d-" She begins but I cut her off.

"Gemma is here and as much as I love seeing you in just your underwear, you gotta put some clothes." Her jaw drops but she nods.

"What is she doing here? I thought she wasn't coming till tomorrow?" She whispers and I shake my head.

"She's upstairs so you can just sneak up there and I'll go distract her."

"Deal." I smile and kiss her cheek.

"Good afternoon angel." She smiles but then looks confused by the word afternoon.

"What time is it?" She questions.

"Twelve thirty." She nods, her raised eyebrow dropping.

"Oh." She simply replies and I chuckle. She covers herself with a blanket on one of the couches and walks out. I follow and put my hand on the small of her back. We climb the stairs and she goes in our room and I go in Gemma's.

"Hi gem." She lifts her head from her phone before smiling at me.

***

Mum ended up coming tonight as well. We are all at the dinner table eating some pizza. Earlier Rose kicked me out of the room so she could wrap my presents and I spent the time at a bar with the lads catching up. I left around six and it is now seven. I walk in the house to the smell of cookies and other sweet treats. I walk in and see my girls icing Christmas cookies and some other desserts placed on the counter. I go to dig in but mum scolds me, so I pout and she ends up giving me a cookie. Rose giggles and Gemma rolls her eyes.