t w e n t y s i x

Roses POV

We have been driving around Holmes Chapel for a couple minutes now, Harry pointing out spots here and there And telling me stories. It's so nice to get to see him like this, so relaxed and care free. We come up to a big clearing with a bridge.

"Come on, I want to show you something." I get out and walk to the front where he is waiting for me. He grabs my hand and we take off walking on the green grass. There sky is cloudless and super blue, the trees are turning colors and there is a small stream creating noise. He leads me to a spot and tells me the story of his first kiss making me laugh.

"It was pretty steamy." I laugh a little harder and he leads me towards the bridge. We get to a spot and I look up and see his name written on the brick. It looks old and is faded a bit.

"I used to come here to get away when my parents would fight. They didn't fight a lot but when they did it scared me I would come here. I would read a book or just sit and watch the clouds. It was relaxing and always made me feel nice. Anyways, when I took over the business I came back to this spot and wrote on this wall to kind of mark it as mine you could say. So anytime I needed a break from the stress of business I would come here and relax and think of all my time I spent here and remind myself of how far I have come. Kind of like a way to stay humble you could say. Because there was a point in time where money got to my head a little bit and I hated it. So I came here and looked at this to remind myself of who I actually am." I look over and smile at him and his honesty. I lean over and kiss his cheek. He smiles and we walk around a little bit more enjoying the peace and quiet this town has to offer. After we walk around we make our way towards the car. We get in and Harry looks over at me with a cheeky smile on his face.

"You know, I used to be a baker." My jaw drops and start laughing.

"Why can I picture little Harry as a bread boy?" He starts chuckling and rolls his eyes. We go into town and pull into a bakery. It's an off white color with maroon. We walk in the back and are greeted with the smell of sweets. Harry greets a kind looking man and we walk towards the front. Once we get up there we are greeted with an nice older women.

"Harry!" An older women cheers when she sees him.

"Karen!" She rushes over and hugs him tightly. I smile at the sight and he hugs another women. Soon another women walks in. "Barbara!"

"Harry!" The hug and he turns to me leaning against a counter. "She used to pinch my bum." She nods and laughs while we all laugh as well.

"I can pinch your bum a bit more." He shakes his head laughing while her hand slides down giving her bum a pinch.

"My, my, what do we have her?" Barbra asks.

"This is my girlfriend, Rose." I wave and blush a little bit from all the stares. They all smile and come to hug me in bone crushing hugs. They pull back and take my hand leading me to the glass covering the sweets.

"Have some tea, and a treat! Your choice and on the house!" I thank them shyly before picking out a danish. Harry wraps it up before handing it to me with a dimpled smile. I thank him and turn around.

"Harold why haven't you been here forever! And why haven't you told us about this beautiful lady?" They scowl at him causing me to giggle.

"I'm sorry I have been busy. I promise to try and come back more. I am introducing Rose to you know aren't I?"

"You better. But come on Rose I want to get to know you more." Karen signals for me to come over to a table by the window. We all walk over and sit and that's when the questions roll in.