Chapter 1: The Beginning

Again Note: THIS IS 100% MY OWN WORK! PLEASE DON'T STEAL IT!

Also 50 votes or 1-2 weeks till the next chapter :-)

-------

Bad things happen for a reason. Life is a roller-coaster. There are a lot of ups and downs, some longer than others. You'll go through times where escape seems impossible. When you think nothing could get any worse it does, then there's this one moment that makes every struggle, every bad thing worth it. That one moment is a reset button. You forget the bad and start over, relieved you got through another obstacle of life. I survived the impossible. My name is Marie and this is my story.

Chapter 1 (Unedited)

Stepping out of the car, marked the first step to my new life. I never planned on ever going back to what things were like before. I walked with Nicholas through a white archway, up the sidewalk, and arrived at the black french doors of his home.

Nicholas had given me a brief description about the house, it's a two story and it has four bedrooms; Nicholas has the master bedroom, his brother has just one of the bedrooms, then there's one for me, and a guest room.

As I looked at the outside of the house I noticed the lack of windows, which didn't surprise me considering he's a vampire.

Long story short; my parents moved to Italy for my dad's job, while I stayed home with my 19 year old brother. My brother was nice to me, but then started getting depressed about my parents absence. He started abusing me to let out all the anger and sadness he felt. He convinced everyone, including my parents, that I was depressed and acting out. Then a few months later there was a bunch of flooding going on around my house in Oregon. So my brother and I temporarily relocated to my parents cabin that was far enough away so that the flooding wouldn't inconvenience us. There I met this guy named Nicholas, who happened to be a vampire. He swore he only ate animals and after a week of hanging and talking with him I trusted him. We both had a brother we couldn't stand to be around. He said if I thought I could handle his brother I could stay with him. He lived about 2 hours from my brother's house. I was a little nervous about his brother, but I thought anywhere had to be better than with my brother. So here I am outside his house.

I'm a little nervous to meet his brother, Dante. I grabbed one of my bags and Nicholas was kind enough to grab the other. I packed light because as far as my parents know I'm at a rehab for my depression and had to pack. They put $10,000 in my bank account so I will get more clothes and food here.

Nicholas lead the way up the brick path to the door and held it open for me. He could be a movie-star, Nicholas. He has perfect shaggy blond hair, blue eyes, and is really pale. He's so hot! He has huge biceps, 8 pack abs, about six feet tall, and is so perfectly handsome. He is so kind. He cares about what I think and my interests. He has such a cute smile. He's the kind of guy you can tell anything to.

As I walk into his house it's looks pretty normal. There's a living room to my left with a long black u-shaped couch and a dining room to my right with a wood table that seats eight. There's a huge staircase in front of me with red carpet that leads the way up the stairs. There at the top of the stairs you can make out a male figure; Dante. He gives off a bad vibe. I don't know if this was caused from his tall, dark, and handsome figure, or just what I have heard from Nicholas.

"Well hello there." he said looking at me hungrily.

In less than a second he was in front of me, inches from my face.