Chapter 32: Dreams Do Come True

"I need to get back to Trollhella's house, one of you have a car?" I asked.

"There's a tan pickup truck out from we can take." Colin suggested.

We all piled in, me and Colin in the front of the truck and the other nine vampires piled in the bed of the truck. As we pulled out onto the main road I took my phone out and text Nicholas telling him I was on my way back.

When we finally arrived after many wrong turns it was pitch black out. Hopefully Nicholas isn't losing his mind.

"Marie!!" Nicholas said running to me and embarrassing me in a bone crushing hug as I walked through the door. "Are you okay? What hap-" He cut himself off when he saw the vampire gang follow me through the door.

"How'd they get in they weren't invited?" Trollhella asked confused.

"There's a flaw in your spell, first the gate was open and second any human who has been invited in already can extent the invitation."

Silence filled the room for a moment, Trollhella beat up over her not so full proof spell and Nicholas still awestruck about the vampire gang. The vampire gang just stood there making no effort to cut through the tension.

"Why are they here? Have you completely lost your mind?!" Nicholas asked angrily.

"They came to me, they want to help take Dante down."

"How do you know they're not on his side?!" He yelled.

Not only am I questioning my judgement, but Nicholas is, too. Which means, Nicholas doesn't trust me. The thought alone was enough to destroy me.

"Where's Marc?" Trollhella asked concern obvious in her tone.

"Oh well your boy Marc is with his close buddy Dante. He played you, he brought me right to Dante." I explained.

"You're lying!" Trollhella said.

Wow, Trollhella doesn't even believe me. Why is she so trusting of Marc? Wait, I get it now, she loves him. That's the only way she would be so quick to tell me off and trust him.

"You love him." I said.

"Marie, you're honestly sounding like a crazy person." Nicholas told me with a concerned look.

"You know what?! Fine. I don't need you guys, I'll find other witches to help me. Besides Marc's probably already on his way here." I said turning around and waved for the vampire gang to follow.

I don't know what the hell just happened, but I need to find a witch that's willing to help me kill Dante and get Seth back.

"Let's just get out of here." I told them getting back in the truck.

"So they didn't believe you, that sucks." Colin said starting the truck.

"Yup, have any idea where to find a witch who could help us kill Dante?" I said trying to keep my mind on the plan rather than the fight I had with my friends back there. Friends I consider family.

"Why do we need a witch?" Colin asked.

"One because Dante has a witch who can take us all out without blinking and two because I want to get my boyfriend back." I told them.

"There's a lot of witches in New Orleans let's try there." He suggested.

"Okay." I replied.

We drove for about an hour and I was struggling to stay awake. I was yawning twice a minute.

"You can go to sleep. You're human, you need sleep we still have about five and a half hours. I'll wake you up when we arrive." Colin told me.

Shortly after that I couldn't fight it anymore and drifted to sleep.