Chapter 11: Him Again

Random question: Favorite Disney movie? Mine is Tangled, although I do love Stitch!

Chapter 11: (Unedited)

I slept great other than dreaming of what would happen if Seth ever found. The thought was terrifying and made me want to puke. I was shaking and just simply scared out of my pants. I got up and dressed in ripped black jeans, a red crop top, and my black leather jacket. I ate my breakfast and went to put my thick eyeliner and red lipstick. Dante as promised drove me to school and he was looking pissed.

"Dante, I get you're worried and that's nice you care about me, but I can handle myself. With my slayer instincts and train I've had I'll be fine."

"I know you are strong. I just hope that if he does find you, you kick his ass like you kicked mine." He said smiling.

"I'll see you after school." I said smiling back as I got out of his sports car.

"Marie!"

I knew that voice without having to look. Sarah gave me a very suffocating hug the second she reached me.

"Hi Sarah! It's really nice to see you."

"You too." She said hugging me again.

We walked to class together non stop talking. It wasn't until our second period teacher yelled at us for talking that we stopped. At lunch we continued. She met this new guy while I was MIA his name was Noah. He had curly hair that almost looked like an afro, but not quite. He had brown hair, brown, and a little scrawny. He sat with us at lunch. I just hope he turns out better than the last guy she befriended.

"Marie this is Noah. Noah this is Marie." Sarah introduced us.

"Hi, it's nice to meet you." I said while shaking his hand.

"You too, Sarah has never stopped talking about you. So you're back from your family vacation?"

At first I was confused, but for normal people there is no such thing as vampires other than in the movies and T.V.

"Yeah I had a lot of fun. So do you guys have any classes together?" I asked looking from Noah to Sarah and then back to Noah.

"We have first through third" Sarah replied.

"That's great, now Sarah will have someone to keep her entertained when I am not around."

"I know right!" She laughed.

After lunch I was left alone to go to class. I was just about to walk into my class when something I had been hoping never happened did.

"Oh Lipgloss you almost got away for good!"

I turned and there he was across the hall. I decided to book it down the opposite way to the nearest stairwell and outside. I ran off campus through trees into a huge field. What I saw next made my heart skip a beat.

"How did you know where I would run?" I asked still impressed.

" Come one Lipgloss, you are so predictable. You run to the first unopened area you can find. That way it's easier to get away. You better get some new strategies." He said.

It was amazing he knew that. I am still speechless.

"Now why don't you make things easy and just come with me." He recommended.

"Don't you know by now that I don't go without a fight?"

He nodded, waited a minute, and ran at me. I blocked his punch with my forearm. I swung my right fist at him, but he caught my hand.

"Come on Lipgloss you know I'm stronger you've barely even trained."

"Sure you think that." I said as we continued to throw fists.

No one has taken a punch yet. We just keep blocking...until Seth got me right in the gut. He knocked the wind out of me. Or so he thought.

"Awe haven't been punched there in a while Lipgloss?" He smirked.

His teasing tone made this next part so much more enjoyable. As he walked over to me I stood up and punched him in the face followed by a kick in the gut.

"Harsh girl." He said as he got up with a painful expression on his face.

"I'm sorry are you not use to fighting someone with the same or even stronger than you? Do I need to go easy?"

He must have been a bull because he moved like he was mad like one. He ran at me faster than I could think. He was behind me and had my right arm. I took my left and swung him over my shoulder and onto the ground. I tackled him and pinned him to the damp ground.

"Looks like I'm not as weak as you think I am cupcake." I said pushing on him to show off my strength.

He pushed up and flipped us. I was now on the ground and was the one pinned.

"Cupcake? Have we really got to pet names Lipgloss?"

"Apparently." I say reversing our position.

"When did you become so strong? And how?" He asked changing positions.

I pushed and reversed it again.

"Can't tell you it's a secret between slayers and witches."

"Come on cutie pie, for me?" He said moving back on top.

"The only thing I would do for you is put a stake through your heart." I said switching us once again.

"Fair enough." He said.

Then in one fluid motion me move me back got up and had my hands behind me.

"Let's go." He whispered in my ear.

He tried to push me, but I wouldn't budge.

"You're really going to make me for this, aren't you?" He sighed before he threw me into the air and caught me bridal style, squeezing me so hard I could hardly breath.

"Now lover, let's go." He said carrying me to the car.

"You're crazy." I said as he put me in the back seat of his car and put the child lock on both doors.

"I'm crazy? You're the one who lives with two vampires and is a slayer." He retorted as he got into the driver's seat of his car.

The rest of the car ride was pretty silent. It wasn't until the ignition was off he spoke.

"I must say you really tricked me. Acting like I can trust you then sneaking out the first chance you got." He said turning to me from the driver's seat.

"I never give up."

"Well you will never have to get away now. The full moon is a week from Saturday." He said getting out of the car.

You know he's right I'm not going to have anymore chances. I better strike now then. When he opened the door I kicked him in the gut and he went flying like a football. I ran out of the car and back to the gate we entered through. I started climbing but something pulled me back down.

Boom!

My back slammed down to the ground. Ouch. I felt the pain travel through me starting at my shoulders down to my hips and lower back.

"You know the more you keep fighting the more anger builds up inside of me. Anger I'm going to let out a week from Saturday." He said standing over me.

"Not if I have a say in the matter." I said doing a kick up.

I threw my fist at his face and hit him square in the jaw. He looked at me with an even more pissed off expression then tackled me onto the ground. He continuously punched me in the face and after the first three I could only see blood. I could feel the warm liquid on my face as my heartbeat slowed and I became tired and weak.

"Seth don't. You can't kill her, yet." One vampire said whose voice I don't recognize and I can't see him.

"You're right. It's not time yet." He said getting up.

He picked me up bridal style and carried me inside. That's all that I remember before my eyes closed.