Chapter 25: Weak

"Marie they need you downstairs to start tonight's agenda." Hunter told me. "Jake I'll be back keep them in here."

We walked downstairs and into the dining room, where all the essentials for the spells laid on the table. Dante pulled out a chair for me and gestured for me to sit. I sat down willingly after an internal debate with myself. I wouldn't have sat down, but Marc was there and I don't really want to get hurt again. That guy really gets on my nerves.

"Okay so the main spell we're doing will take the course of five hours, one hour will be blood exchange, two will be the making of the magic circle, and then the remaining time is used for preparation, making sure everyone and everything is in place." Marc explained.

Just when I was about to die of boredom...I heard a noise coming from upstairs. Just seconds later Hunter came tumbling down the stairs. I couldn't help, but laugh. I got up and ran over to where he was laying down continuing to laugh. I couldn't even breathe when Jake summer salted all the way down the stairs. I looked up to see Seth and Nicholas rolling on the ground laughing ten times as hard as I was.

I made eye contact with Seth and mouthed 'run on 3. 1...2...3!'

Nicholas and Seth went back to the bedroom to get out the window while I ran out the front door and down the driveway. I continued sprinting until I was caught by Dante and Marc. They then dragged me back to the dining room.

"You just can't help, but mess up evil plans!" Dante yelled.

"You still have me here, why do you need Seth?" I asked.

"For a spell."

"Yeah, I got that, but what spell? The one that gives you my power or the one that turns me human?"

Dante looked so surprised, but after a moment he put the pieces together.

"That's what you saw in your dream, wasn't it?"

"I didn't think it was possible." Now I know for sure.

"That's what you get for thinking." Dante laughed.

"Haha." I said annoyed.

Both Marc and Dante started to prep for the first hour of the spell: the blood exchange. I don't understand what needs to be prepped for a blood exchange, but it took forever. I was wondering when Dante was going to start freaking out that Hunter wasn't back with Seth, he lasted a whole hour.

"Why aren't they back yet?!" Dante said impatiently.

"Hopefully he won't return.: I whispered under my breath.

Dante just gave me a death glare.

"We won't need him for three more hours, that's plenty of time to find him." Marc assured.

"Plenty of time for Seth to get far from here." I smiled.

I apparently was pissing Dante off because Marc had to hold him back from tackling me to the ground.

"We should get started." Marc said.

He grabbed two daggers and said something in Latin, then handed Dante and I each one. Dante was seated across from me, looking ready to cut me.

"Take the knife and place it in your right hand, hold out your left to each other." March instructed.

We did as he said, well Dante did, but i 'accidentally' put my right hand out stabbing Dante in the stomach. He whimpered in pain, then pulled the dagger out.

"If you think I'll do this willingly, you've lost your mind." I told him standing up and starting to walk away .

I turned back to see if they were following me, but they weren't there. Now that I was looking they disappeared.