Chapter 17: Opposite Day

Hey guys!

Second update of the day! Yay! Anyway I wanted to tell you guys that I have copied and pasted my whole story onto Wattpad! From this point forward I plan on publishing a chapter a day! If you want more than one chapter vote and I might publish another one!

There are 46 parts total that means in just 30 days this entire book will be on Wattpad! Sooner if you vote!

Enjoy!

We just entered California. We still have like ten hours left.

I looked back at Seth and he was sleeping. I couldn't help, but think about how weak he is. How does one exactly go about getting their strength back fast? I will have to find a way. With Dante know trying to hunt me down, I can't have Seth holding us back. I don't want him to get hurt.

We only made one stop on the way down and that was to fill the tank. The stop was under three minutes.

It's weird that I didn't need to sleep. I still did just because I didn't have anything better to do, but when I woke up I felt the same as before I fell asleep. It's not like when you are a human and you wake up feeling regenerated. When you're a vampire you feel the same.

Luckily for everyone Nicholas had a stash of animal blood in the back.

"Um... You guys wait here. I will go talk to them." He instructed as we pulled into the driveway to a sorority looking house.

He knocked and was welcomed by hugs from the group of vampires.

They all seemed to go way back. They laughed and talked for a few minutes before Nicholas returned to the car.

"They said we can stay for a while, come on." He said walking back to the house.

Seth and I followed in silence and got all eyes as we walked into this vampire community. We followed up the stairs and into a bedroom that faced the forest. There was a hide-a-way bed, a king bed, a walk in closet big enough to be my bedroom and a bathroom.

"Wow." I gaped.

"So what exactly is the plan?" Seth asked struggling to remain standing.

"I don't know... Stay here till it's no longer safe." Nicholas answered.

"We also need to find a way to get your strength back." I added.

We sat and contemplated our overall plan for about two hours. Nobody really came up with an idea until I spoke, causing the dominoes of thought to start falling.

"We need disguises." I said breaking the never ending sound of absolutely NOTHING!

"If they do somehow figure out our location we'll need disguises." I explained.

"You're right. We should also create an escape plan, just in case."

"And we need a backup location to go to with that escape plan. " Nicholas inputted.

We decided to go get disguises tomorrow and plan for the worst.

Seth is not strong enough to fight off the bad vampires that are after us. No matter how much I ponder on it, I still haven't found out how to get his strength back. I can't worry about Seth when I go up against Dante. It would make us lose. There has to be a way to get his strength back.

We decided to go to sleep and start early in the morning. Seth and I slept on the king bed, and prior to Nicholas' request had a wall of pillows separating us. Nicholas really is the brother I never had.