Chapter 33: Reunited... ish

"What makes you think you have a say? This witch can take you out before you even blink." Dante told his brother.

"You're not only the one who brought a witch." Nicholas said as Trollhella moved next to him.

She then walked over to Marc who was still in shock of their appearance and put a bulky silver bracelet on his wrist. Marc now looked terrified as he attempted to get the it off.

"Now you don't have a witch." Trollhella announced to Dante.

Nicholas ran over to me and untied me, then put a silver necklace with a glowing green crystal on it. The necklace needed to bring Seth back.

"She's blocking my powers!" Marc told Dante.

"It's just you against me Dante let's finish this, shall we?" I said walking closer to him.

He watched still dumbfounded then turned around and started running.

"Seriously!" I yelled after him.

Nicholas stepped forward, but I put up a hand for him to stop. I ran after Dante who was headed for the roof.

"It's not like you to run! I'm only human after all, not a vampire." I told him once I got to the roof.

He turned to face me as if realizing what I said was true.

"It's kind of sad really, the strongest vampire alive running from the slayer." I continued.

"Who said I wasn't luring you up here?" Dante said with a twisted grin.

Then out of nowhere two people grabbed me, to my surprise it was Hunter and my biological father.

"Hello sis." Hunter smirked.

I haven't seen the since I ran away. It would have been nice to see them had they not been trying to get me killed.

I had to get out of their grip, but it was too tight.

"I had this all planned out Lipgloss, you are so dead." Dante said as he started to run at me.

I used Hunter and my Dad's grips to throw my legs up and kick Dante across the roof. I then moved my fist from the shocked vampires arms and punched them both in the face.

"Ouch! You are so going to pay for that!" Hunter said spitting the blood out of his mouth.

"Bring it!" I told him.

He ran at me and I dodged him causing him to run into Dante.

"Wow, you guys really need to work on your strategies." I snickered.

They whispered for a moment before Hunter got back into a fighter stance.

"I'm going to enjoy this." He said smiling.

"Oh really now?" I challenged.

We both ran at each other and I kicked Hunter in the face. He then swung at me and landed a punch. I was quick to recover though and punched him in the face. He got more mad, but I continued to have a slight upper hand. I made a stake from one of the pieces of scrap wood and had it just inches from Hinter heart.

"Can't do it can you? You don't have it in you." Hunter said weakly.

He was right, Hunter may be a vampire, but he's still my brother. There's still so many questions I have for him and my dad. I can't bring myself to kill wither of them.

*Bang

Out of nowhere Dante pushed me away from Hunter and and pinned me down.

"You're so weak!" He told me.