Chapter 12: Scary Dreams

Chapter 12: (Unedited)

When I finally opened my eyes after who knows how long, I realized pretty quickly that I was in Seth's room.

"You almost got me. You were about two minutes from death. Why are you always so stupid?"

I looked over and he was lying on the bed next to me. I decided not to answer his question. I was too busy worrying about the fact that my left cheek was all swollen. I was worried if I opened my mouth that it would hurt.

"You hungry?"

I didn't speak. Not that he cared.

"Wow did I actually shut you up for a change?"

I rolled over so that I couldn't see him. I just wanted to rest, I was in a lot of pain.

"Fine don't talk, it would probably hurt anyway."

Part of me wants these two weeks to be over, but the majority of me doesn't want them to end. I know I don't have a chance of getting away know.

"Jesse!" Seth called.

"What?" A dark short haired guy asked as he walked into the room.

"Will you get Lipgloss here a chocolate protein shake. Oh and make sure you add some ice cream, too."

"Fine." He said leaving the room.

I decided I wasn't going to eat. If I am going to die, it's not going to be from letting him sacrifice me. I'm giving up. It kills me, but I can't let him win. Jesse walked back in and tried to hand me the chocolate shake with a straw. I just shook my head and looked away.

"You need to eat." Seth stated.

I just ignored him.

"Great." He said sarcastically. "Just set it down on the night stand." He said motioning to the block of wood sitting next to me.

I continued to look at the ground next to me as Jesse walked out of the room. I knew there was a lecture doomed to come my way.

"Really you're not going to eat? Is this because of your cheek or are you sick? Oh wait it's because you're basically dead anyways, right?"

Does he ever SHUT UP?! I continued to look away from him. Then he pulled my chin so I was forced to look at him. What happened next is something I will probably never understand. He kissed me. Who the hell does he think he is?

"Bloody hell!" I said trying to back away from him, but he held me still.

"Finally! I guess it is true, always kiss a girl to get what you want." He smirked.

"What?!" I asked demanding him to tell me.

"Eat."

"No!" I said surprised that it didn't hurt that much.

"Eat!" He demanded.

I shook my head.

"Eat or I will shove it down your throat."

I stared at him waiting for him to do it.

"I don't get it. I thought you would never give up." He said as he leaned over me to grab the cup.

He then sat me up and put the cup up to my mouth, expecting me to drink. I couldn't help, but laugh. I moved my head back into the pillow so I could speak, but once I opened my mouth he poured the shake into my throat. I began to inhale the shake, which then lead to me choking and spitting it out all over Seth.

He just sat there with a pissed off.

"You have three seconds to run, before I kill you." He said through clenched teeth.