Chapter 20: Blue Potion

"Okay, what can we do?" the lady asked.

"Well...we'll need supplies. Anybody have a knife?" I asked.

Only two people had one, but it would have to do. We needed stakes and the bags I had that could have had stakes in it are with the vampires. We are going to need more.

"Anyone know how to whittle?" I asked as seven people all within five years of sixteen raised their hands.

"Okay, I need to talk to you seven." I said motioning for them to come closer. "I need you guys to make stakes and lots of them. We only have two pocket knives, so you can break up into groups and take turns."

They nodded then I told them that I would need people to get wood. I told them to bring around ten people with them so they could go gather wood.

"Okay as for the rest of you." I said turning to the last 25 some odd people. "We need to study the vampires. Know their patterns, habits, everything."

"What if we get caught?" A man asked.

"Don't get caught. Look we need to discuss a worse case scenario. If one of us gets caught I'll go get them. If I get caught... well i hope we would have discussed the plan so you guys could go on without me. We'll travel in groups! Keep close to your group. If something happens alert me immediately. I will also be out watching. For now let's relax though, we won't go out until we have a decent amount of stakes." I finished and walked away.

"Hey..." i turned to see the woman and the boy there, the woman not knowing what to call me.

"Marie." I filled in.

"Marie, thanks for helping."

"Of course, no one should have to live like this."

"I'm Abby, and this is Henry."

"But my friends call me Hyper, because I am always hyper." The little boy said.

"It's nice to meet you."

"You too, bye." He said faster than I could process.

"Bye!" I call after him.

It took three days for us to get enough stakes. We gathered the stocking group and set off.

"Okay so we need to equally spread out around the field and their log cabin. If anyone has any trouble come find me!" I ordered.

We spread out and watched as the vampires got up and had a drink of blood. Then just sat there and talked for what felt like forever. Then Rave and the other two vampires went to the field. That's all I got to see as they walked out of sight.

"T-They got him!" One of the watch members said.

"Got who?"

"Hyper" She explained.

"WHAT?! Get the others back to the cabin." I said not being about the risk anyone else's lives. "I'll go get him."

She nodded then ran off into the distance.

Okay if they we're trying to piss me off then mission accomplished. I ran through the door of the cabin as fast as I could and found Hyper being held by one of the vampire minions.

"Well look who decided to drop by." Rave said closing the door behind me.

"Let him go." I demanded sending him a death glare.

"Maybe if you give me something in return." He bargained.

"I'll give you a stake through the heart!" I offered.

"Haha. How about you drink this and we'll let the boy go." He said grabbing the potion.

"Let the boy go first."

"Then you'll just fight us off and refuse to drink it." He reasoned.

"Fine, but the boy goes as I drink it." I told him.

"Fine."

I brought the drink up to my mouth as Rave brought Hyper closer to the door. The liquid was just millimeters to my lips when one of the minions pushed the glass up, causing the liquid to enter my mouth. He used his hands to clamp my mouth shut.

"Swallow or I kill the boy."

I had no choice, I couldn't let Hyper die, he's too young. I swallowed it and said goodbye to what was left of my freedom. Weirdly though, I didn't feel any different.

"Okay now let him go!" I demanded.

"Umm...no! Guys go ahead and take the meat outback and sink your fangs in."

"NO!" I yelled running towards them, but Rave stopped me.

"Sit." He ordered.

Without my consent my body moved to the nearest chair and sat down.

"What the hell?"

"It's the potion, now you do whatever I say." Rave said cleverly.

"Have you met Dante? Because you and him are exactly alike." I said disgusted.

"We've talked for a few minutes about you." He stopped for a minute just staring at me. He reminded me so much of Dante it was scary. "The girl who walked straight into the lions den, beat the lion senseless and then walked out. Well it won't be so easy this time. Dante will be arriving in just a few short days."

"Well, well...Lipgloss, back so soon?" Rave's dad asked walking through the front door.

"Did you bring her?" Rave asked.

"Not an easy one to find, but luckily dante knew exactly where she was." He replied as Trollhella walked in causing my eyes to grow ten sizes bigger.

"What's this spell you need me to undo?" She asked.

"Trollhella?"