Chapter 8: Just a Typical High School Party

Hey guys things are about to get interesting!

Chapter 8: (unedited)

Sarah has absolutely no common sense (at least not at the party). She already had already drank too much too much and was drunk. Her and Seth seemed to be enjoying themselves. They convinced each other to jump in the pool.

"Com'on Marie! The water's great!" Sarah yelled.

"I'm good, thanks!" I yelled back.

As I looked around I realized there was this guy with an afro staring at me and oh no! He's walking over here.

"Hi." he smiled showing me his nice white teeth.

"Hello." I replied.

"Some party huh?"

"Eh, I've seen better in my years."

"Really? Well, tonight's a full moon that makes it even more fun."

"I know. It should be great." I said trying not to show my sarcasm.

"Have you had anything to drink yet?"

"I'm really into drinking alcohol." I explained.

"It's cool we have some other stuff. You want some?"

"Sure, thanks."

"Here you go." he said as he handed me one of the 2 red solo cups in his hands.

I looked into the cup and- WOW that's really dark red. Must be Kool-aid. I took a sip. Oh my God! If I know this taste... It can't be... it is. BLOOD! I panicked realizing, I'm at a vampire party. I quickly spit the liquid out.

"Is something wrong?" he asked.

I reached into my bag and grabbed a stake, here it goes.

"Yes!" I said as I staked him in the heart.

Poof!

He turned into nothing but a pile of dust. I stood there in shock just staring at where the guy was standing. Finally I looked away from the spot relieved to see that no one saw. I walked inside to find a bathroom, but I heard a conversation and couldn't help but eavesdropping.

"Seth is going to be the strongest vampire vampire of all when he sacrifices that Sarah chich." one announced.

At first I was surprised to hear that Seth was a vampire, but then I realized this is Seth's party and house. He would probably know it was full of vampires. Good thing I brought my stakes. The thing that did surprise me was the fact that he was sacrificing Sarah! I had to find her and get her out of here. I looked in the pool where I last saw her, but she wasn't there.

"Seth I'm so glad I met you!"

Sarah! It sounded like it was coming from the cabin. I didn't care what was going on in there, I was going in. Oh my god! Sarah's all tied up.

"What are you doing?!" I asked Seth.

Sarah was way too drunk to realize that Seth was tying her up. She might not have a clue what's going on, but I do and I'm going to stop it.

"What are you doing? Jay was supposed to keep you away."

"Oh yeah, we had a really heart to heart. Then he met my stake and you're going to meet it too." I announced.

"How did you know what Jay was? How do you know what I am?" he asked clearly confused.

"Well, first I'm the slayer and second your buddy Jay gave me a cup full of blood." I informed him.