Chapter 35: Annoying Witch

Once back inside my dad laid me on the couch. The pain was worse than ever, just having the couch touch me burned.

"I was wondering if this was going to happen." Marc said intrigued as he stood next to the couch.

"W wondering if w what would happen?" I stuttered.

"Because you kept fighting the pain and not waiting it out, it got worse." He explained.

"Dad, can you help me up the stairs?" I asked.

"Why?" My dad asked with a puzzled expression.

"I just want to rest and being around everyone is making that hard." I lied. The truth was that I didn't want to hear Marc talk anymore and I didn't want to rest. I just needed to be away from everyone so I could text Nicholas and warn him.

My dad nodded and started to life me up off the couch. His body was like nails shooting pain all over my body with every touch. Finally we made it up to the same bedroom I'm always in and my dad placed me down on the floor then walked out of the room closing the door behind him. The second I heard the door close I turned on his phone. I didn't know how much time I had so I just entered a short text that read: 'Dante back, in danger, come back. -M' Once the message was sent I deleted it.

*Knock Knock

I jumped at the noise and quickly put the phone back in my pocket. "Come in."

"What are you doing?" Marc asked in suspension.

"Trying to rest, but a jerk is keeping me up." I told him.

He walked in and sat down next to me. "So sleep then."

I can't sleep when some psycho is watching me!

"Leave and maybe I will."

He laughed while shaking his head then laid down next to where I was laying. "Can't. I don't trust you to be in a room alone."

I was debating arguing with him, but what good would it do? I rolled over on my side where i couldn't see him and let myself relax. Soon I was asleep.

I was in the dark, or more specifically, I had something covering my eyes and my legs were tied together. One of my hands was tied to someone else while the other is tied to I'm guessing a car door.

"What the hell?!" I spoke.

"Ah she's awake." A voice spoke.

"Who are you?" I asked.

"Don't worry, you're so not in good hands."

I have no idea who these people are, their voices sound foreign in my ears.

What is going on?

"Don't worry Lipgloss, you'll be safe from the outside world once we get to a new location" Wait! That voice is familiar and I hate hearing it.

"Marc?!"

My eyes shot up to see Marc's face just inches from mine.

"Ahh!" I quickly moved away from him.

"What?" Marc asked confused.

"You are like the last person I want to see when I wake up." I told him.

*Buzz Buzz

I felt my dad's phone go off in my pocket.

"What was that?" Marc asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Nothing!" I said a bit too quickly.

"Do you have a phone?! Hand it over!" Marc ordering while holding out his hand.