Chapter 34: Father Daughter Moment

"How are you here?! I killed you!" I shouted to Dante, but still felt slightly bad about shouting because I'm looking at Seth. It's not Seth though. It's Dante! I kissed Dante! How the hell did this happen?!

"Don't you get if Lipgloss? You have the same amount of feelings for my as you do for Seth. Your hatred towards me has brought me back."

I don't understand I thought Marc said that because I was sacrificing Dante he couldn't come back. Of course! Why was I so dumb as to believe that jerk?

"MARC!" I yelled walking right outside the door as I realized he was no longer in the room.

I finally spotted him in the dining room with, where he was chatting with my father.

"Hello Marie."

"Shut up!" I yelled at my father.

Marc snickered at the remark. My blood pumps harder as I think about how good it would feel to punch that grin right off his stupid face.

"You jerk! You told me he wouldn't come back!"

"And you were dumb enough to believe me! His voice all confident and teasingly made me even more mad. I wanted to kill him. Human or not he deserved to DIE!

"I HATE YOU!" I yelled running at him with one goal in mind.

I don't know what the hell I was thinking though because of course, Marc did some spell causing me to fall to my knees and wince in pain. I felt like I just got stabbed in the chest with a huge knife. I feel so weak and am growing weaker and weaker. I feel even more frail then I did when Dante first bit me. I finally lost consciousness and went into darkness.

As I began coming back to the land of the living I realized I was now laying on the couch next to the dining room. I try to move but every muscle in my body protests.

"You never learn do you?" Marc said walking in the room just enough to lean on the wall.

"What did you do to me." I demanded weakly.

"Oh it's just a simple yet painful spell. I stripped you of any power you have including your slayer strength...temporarily."

So not only do I feel weak, but I am... temporarily. How long exactly is temporary though?

"Lipgloss, you are so stupid." Seeing Seth, but knowing it's Dante is still really heartbreaking. All I wanted was for Seth to be here with me. The one who has my heart, how am I going to live with Seth's face here, but his soul away.

I quickly turn my face away from Dante. Every time I see him, it reminds me how much I messed things up.

"What? You can't face me?" He said moving into my line of sight. "I don't bite." he said while ironically showing me his fangs.

Screw the pain I can't sit here anymore. I got up and tried hard not to show the immense pain I was in. It felt like stepping on really long sharp nails.

"Lipgloss you shouldn't be able to move!" Marc said in amazement.

"Well I am." I told him.

I walked towards the door, but my brother stepped in my way.

"Move." I ordered.

"You're not leaving." He stated crossing his arms.

"Why? What could you guys possibly want from me? Dante is alive... more or less. So what?!" I yelled at him.

"You're a threat to EVERYTHING. A stupid human took down the strongest vampire. That's not something that is just forgotten." My brother hissed at me.

"Then kill me." I told him.