Chapter 46: The End

The next morning I woke up to the noise of the house. I went downstairs to find everyone drinking blood around the table. After heating up my own cup of blood I returned to my bedroom.

*Knock Knock

"Come in." I shouted.

Hunter nodded when he came in and help up his pointer finger signalling for me to wait. He quickly pulled out a folded up piece of paper and handed it to me. I unfolded it and it read:

TODAY'S THE DAY,

YOU READY?

I nodded to him and gave him back the piece of paper. He then took it and put it back in his pocket before exiting the room.

I can't believe it's happening today! I had to talk in front of a bunch of people who could kill me with in a second. The last time I spoke in front of that many people it came out in my favor, I just hope this works out the same.

Several hours later after I've been stressing and going over every single detail in my head, I finally saw Lucifer's car drive away.

*Knock knock

"Come in." I said my voice a little shaky.

"Dante and Lucifer went out for a bit here's your chance." Hunter told me.

"Okay." I nodded walking downstairs before I could talk myself out of it.

"I can get them into the living room for you." Hunter said.

"Thanks." I nodded.

Hunter left and when he returned rest of the gang followed.

"Marie has something to tell you." Hunter announced.

"Why should we listen?" Someone in the back asked.

"Because I'll make it worth wild." I answered.

"How?"

"If you give me a change and listen with an open mind all the way till I'm done and you still don't agree I'll let all the vampires taste my slayer blood and the witches kill me.

"What?!" Hunter yelled angry.

I've given it a lot of thought and if I don't convince them the world is doomed. This was the only way to save it. If I fail here the world as I know it dies. I didn't want to watch that happen. I'm also convinced that if they don't believe me that they have truly lost their minds.

"Okay we're listening."

"You guys are all here hoping to take over the world and enslave the human race. I think you can definitely pull it off, but I don't think it's really what you guys want. Let me explain why. I stopped multiple attempts of vampires trying to take over the world and in between them I was bored. When you take over the world you will be too. Sure it will be exciting at first, but then it will be boring. I mean of course humans will try to rebel for a while. Then they will realize it's pointless.

Vampires love the thrill of the kill, but when you accomplish this the thrill goes away. As many of you may not know I've been gifted with Sight. I've seen what the world becomes. Humans are just alive for blood and services. They willingly give you their blood The thrill of the hunt is gone.

Witches, you guys live to cast spells, but there are only so many out there. Even you guys will become bored over time.

What I purpose is that you leave and let the world stay the way it is. Good vs. Evil continues to battle. Vampires you can keep the thrill, witches you can keep your spells. What do you say?" I finished.