thirty-seven

Tony Stark, clad in his Iron Man suit, swung by the mountain tops as he grabbed hold of the God of Thunder, struggling to hold him in mid air as the pair plummeted toward the forest floor down below

The god tumbled across the earth with a grunt, jumping to his feet with Mjolnir in hand as he turned to face Iron Man, who stood tall in his place just across the opening in the forest.

"Do not touch me again," Thor sneered as the mask of Tony's helmet popped up to reveal his face.

"Then don't take my stuff,"

"You have no idea what you are dealing with," Thor tried to reason with him.

Tony hummed, taking a look around the clearing before facing the god.

"Shakespeare in the park?" Tony Stark put on a posh accent as he gestured to the red cape on Thor's back. "Doth mother know you weareth her drapes?"

The god made a move to advance and comment until Tony heard the family sound of the Imperial suit.

The glint of purple and gold shone in the moonlight overhead as Audelia Motter landed beside her best friend, the mask of her helmet coming up as she shot Tony a look, having overheard what he said before turning to look at Thor.

"Ignore him, it's what most of us do anyways," Thor's lips broke into a small smile at the protest that left Tony's mouth at Deli's words. "I understand that there may be complicated history and unsolved problems between you and Loki, but you have to give him back to us. He threatens our world, we need to be the ones to stop him."

"I admire your diplomacy," Thor gave her a respectful nod before his hard gaze fell on Tony. "This is beyond you, metal people. Loki will face Asgardian justice!"

"He gives up the Cube, he's all yours," Tony told the god as his face mask came down, Audelia's bringing her's down as well. "Until then, stay out of my way"

Tony Stark turned to walk away from the god. Audelia turned, watching him for a moment as she contemplated what to do. That was until Thor's hammer flew through the air and knocked Tony and his suit through an entire tree, cracking the trunk in half.

"TONY!" Audelia spin no her heel, firing at Thor as he blast his his chest, throwing him back as she flew over to Tony, grabbing onto his suit and tugging him to his feet. "Are you okay? Are you hurt?"

"I'm going to kill him,"

"Tony, please don't do this-"

Stark was back up in the air, flying full force toward the god as he knocked him back. Thor stood up with a snarl, swinging his hammer toward Tony's head as Audelia flew in, taking the hit to the chest of her suit as she was thrown back against a tree in the distance as Thor dropped his hammer to the ground.

"DELI!"

Thor didn't give the man a chance to run after the woman, his hammer back in hand as he raised it to the sky, summoning a bolt of lightning before directing it toward Tony, the electricity consuming his suit as Audelia's eyes widened, sitting up against the tree trunk.