ninety

Steve and Bucky crept their way through the warehouse buried into the mountain top in Siberia, careful of every step them made on the floor, knowing the man they were after was somewhere inside

They paused on the steps, hearing a noise coming from the elevator behind them. Steve had his shield at the ready as Bucky had his gun trained on the door.

"You ready?"

"Yeah,"

Instead of it being Zemo that opened the elevator doors, it was Tony and Audelia instead. Their helmets retreated into their suits as Steve stepped down the stairs to meet them in the middle, still on the defensive side.

"Little defensive?" Deli commented with a small smile.

"It's been a long day,"

"At ease soldier," Tony called up to Bucky, who ignored him. "Not currently after you. Could be your story's not so crazy. Maybe. Ross has no idea we're here. I'd like to keep it that way. Otherwise, we gotta arrest ourselves."

Steve finally lowered his shield, allowing the smallest of smiles to grace his features.

"That sounds like a lot of paperwork," the trio smiled at one another. "It's good to see you, both of you."

"You too, Steve," Deli said, glancing up at Bucky. "It's alright Buck, Tony isn't here for you. There's a truce here, with bigger more important matters on the table. We need to find this doctor, and soon."

With the truce at hand, the four of them made their way through the abandoned warehouse, careful at every twist and turn. Tony led the way with Deli bringing up the rear, covering every area to make sure that Zemo wasn't hiding out in any crevices of the building, or the super soldiers just like Bucky.

Tony scanned the room right next to them as they rounded the corner.

"I've got heat signatures,"

"How many?"

"Just one?" Audelia commented back, having scanned the room herself.

They stepped inside the large room before them, spreading out as they investigated. It was cold, dark, and damp, the ceiling extending up so high it was hard to actually figure out where it ended. It was hard to see anything before lights flickered on, illuminating the containers that held the soldiers just like Bucky.

"If it's any comfort, they died in their sleep," a voice rang out through the room, a voice belonging to Helmut Zemo. Deli stepped toward one of the containers, examining the body inside. Shot in the head, all of them were. "Did you really think I wanted more of you, I'm grateful to them, though. They brought you here."

The rest of the lights flickered on inside the room, showing Zemo himself through a window of a bunker across the way. Tony and Audelia geared up to fire at it as Steve through his shield, but it only bounced off and back into his arms as he stalked toward the bunker.