eighty-three

Not a hair was out of place on either Natasha Romanoff's or Audelia Motter's heads as the strode into the Vienna International Centre for the signing of the Accords

Not a hair was out of place on either Natasha Romanoff's or Audelia Motter's heads as the strode into the Vienna International Centre for the signing of the Accords. Natasha's hair laid loose on her shoulders as Deli's was pinned up to perfection, not a hair out of place on her head, the pair adorning pantsuits for the occasion before them.

"Having second thoughts over there?" Natasha commented, eyeing her friend out of the corner of her eye as she noticed she was being much quieter than usual.

"I think you already know I don't want to do this," Deli confided in her friend, looking over at her. "But I know I have to. We stay together, that's what's important. Even if I really want to turn around right now and walk out of this building."

"That makes two of us,"

"Ms. Romanoff, Ms. Motter," a woman approached to pair, passed a clipboard over to them along with a pen. "We just need your signatures on these papers quickly."

"I'd say we aren't so used to the spotlight Ms. Romanoff, but I'm not so sure about your friend,"

Audelia looked up after signing the papers, seeing the Prince of Wakanda, T'Challa, standing before them now with a kind smile on his lips.

"Spotlight definitely isn't always flattering, why I haven't been here much since Capitol Hill,"

"Unfortunately for me I seem to always get thrust into it," Deli held out her hand to the man after Natasha spoke, grasping his in her own. "Audelia Motter. It's a pleasure to meet you, T'Challa."

"Please, the pleasure is all mine, future Mrs. Stark," T'Challa gave the woman a wink that sent Natasha into a small fit of laughter. "I'm surprised that you're comfortable among all of this as well, after your last press conference in New York."

"Tony and I decided to take a step back after everything in Sokovia, focus on Aurora instead," Deli told the man. "Doesn't mean either of us are particularly comfortable with this crowd."

"That alone makes me glad the two of you are here,"

"You don't approve of all this?" Natasha questioned.

"The Accords, yes. The politics, not really," T'Challa explained to the pair. "Two people in a room can get more done than a hundred."

"Unless you need to move a piano,"

Audelia and Natasha turned at the sound of King T'Chaka of Wakanda. He greeted his son before turning to the pair with a serious feel in his eyes.

"Miss Romanoff, Miss Motter,"

"King T'Chaka, it is an honor," Deli greeted the man before them. "Allow me to give my condolences and share my sincerest apologies for the incident in Nigeria."

"Thank you. Thank you for agreeing to all this," T'Chaka reached out, taking a hand of each of the women and giving them a quick squeeze. "I'm glad to hear that Mr. Stark has agreed to all this, though I am sad to hear that Captain Rogers will not be joining us today."