sixty-eight

"Citizens of Sokovia march the war battered streets in protest today shouting out two names: Stark and Motter

"Citizens of Sokovia march the war battered streets in protest today shouting out two names: Stark and Motter. The Slovakia and Czech Republic surrounded state has been in an uproar over the hero group called the Avengers after their raid on a nearby suspected HYDRA camp. Citizens began protests when Tony Stark's Iron Legion was called into the town, meant to be a form of protection. The bots, designed heavily by Tony Stark's longtime friend and coworker turned girlfriend, Audelia Motter, were said to be damaged during some of the early protests. Sokovians have a long history with the former weapons manufacturers, dating all the way back to-"

A hand placed itself over Audelia's, the screen of her phone flickering to black as video she was watching disappeared under the locked screen. She closed her eyes, letting her head fall back against the back of the co-pilot seat, eyes opening to look over at Tony and where he sat in the pilot's seat.

"The Iron Legion is supposed to keep people safe," she whispered, biting her bottom lip as she looked up at Tony, her fingers interlacing with his. "That was the point of creating them, to bring people to safety. That was the point of changing Stark Industries, of leaving the weapons industry, of becoming heroes, to save people. But they can't forgive what we've done, and now they're still scared."

"Maybe the world needs something bigger than the Iron Legion,"

Audelia and Tony stared into one another's eyes, both knowing exactly what he was talking about. Deli pulled her hand away from Tony's, turning to face the window before her as they flew through the clouds, trying not to think too much about what she knew her love was referencing.

"Thor? Report on the Hulk?" Natasha called out from somewhere in the back of the jet beside Bruce.

"The gates of Hell are filled with the screams of his victims,"

"Thor," Audelia called out in warning, turning around in her seat to look at the god with disappointment in her eyes. "We talked about this, dude."

Thor's eyes widened as he looked back to Banner in his place on the ground.

"Uh, but, not the screams of the dead, of course. No no, uh...wounded screams, mainly whimpering, a great deal of complaining and tales of sprained deltoids and, and uh... and gout,"

Audelia rolled her eyes as she turned back to face the window, shaking her head as Tony let out a small laugh, amused by Thor's attempt at backtracking on his comment.

"Hey Banner," Tony jumped in, turning to look at his friend. " Dr. Cho's on her way in from Seoul, is it okay if she sets up in your lab?"

"Uh, yeah, she knows her way around,"

Deli reached forward, hitting a series of keys on the screen before her as she rose from her seat, looking down at Tony.

"Make sure JARVIS has her prep it all. Clint is going to need the full treatment,"